What Are You Thinking?

StormKnight

Why do people feel the need to confide things, especially feelings when ones about to depart, this has happend three times to me in my life so far, this one and the last person didn't even know I was leaving yet, -.- I swear the only time I can get a woman to fall for me is when I wont see her for years or months at a time, wtf gives? *grumbles*

"I like new music song. Some people young and old, only like to listen to old music, over over again. I do not see the novelty in VNV Nation and Led Zepelin. Some people, especially people who like Joy Division and New-Order, like to dismiss any new music that sounds remote like it. These people are sexually abuse animals. Forgive me, English is my second language."

Now what'd I do

You didn't do anything. But you do know the person that did. I'm fed up and done. I'm finally ready to move on. His whores and side romances are no longer my problem. He can keep his lies and his deceptions. He is running out of time to make positive changes in his life. So I hope karma makes sure he reeps what he would sow.

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP unpinned and pinned this topic
  • TronRP unpinned this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic