What Are You Thinking?

StormKnight

And what is the season premiere of South Park going to make fun of this year?

Fucking Human Centipede. That's right :jamin. Fucking excited for Wednesday!

And what is the season premiere of South Park going to make fun of this year?

Fucking Human Centipede. That's right :jamin. Fucking excited for Wednesday!

The nachos in the refrigerator thought they were safe. There they sat, sleepy and oblivious. Little did they suspect that a ravenous Enishi beast would come home from work after midnight, craving sustenance. The nachos stood no chance. Now they sit in the stomach of the beast, slowing digesting while the beast slowly awakens from its slumber. O.O

We need a good fucking tornado. Everywhere else in the country has been getting their shit wrecked by them. I'm staring to wonder if maybe Michigan isn't in the Federal Tornado Stimulus Package this time around :confused:.

We need a good fucking tornado. Everywhere else in the country has been getting their shit wrecked by them. I'm staring to wonder if maybe Michigan isn't in the Federal Tornado Stimulus Package this time around :confused:.

Every time we have one while I am at work... I try to flag them towards my building... never works

Every time we have one while I am at work... I try to flag them towards my building... never works

I will send one to your work if you deliver one to Macomb Community College, Center Campus, later on today. I really don't want to go to class, but what else is new.

I will send one to your work if you deliver one to Macomb Community College, Center Campus, later on today. I really don't want to go to class, but what else is new.

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP unpinned and pinned this topic
  • TronRP unpinned this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic