What Are You Thinking?

StormKnight

I think Im going to have some fun this weekend.

I'm going to fool myself into thinking this is also possible for me to accomplish. Either way, I do believe I'll probably get a lot done.

I'm going to fool myself into thinking this is also possible for me to accomplish. Either way, I do believe I'll probably get a lot done.

What ever happening to Ms. Elizabeth, now they have the Diva's? WTF

Sadly I can probley give you a mass update if you like on this.... HAHAHA

Ms. Elizabeth was killed some years ago.... Divas they have had for years now they just keep adding more of them. Sadly its not like how it was when we were kids with some shit talk and loads of fighting now its worse then a soap opera in the day time. but thoe is still entertaining at times. I seen the rock is back on monday night, and tripple H is gonna fight the undertaker! Whooot! White trailor trash entertainment at its best! and its frickin awesome to go to live... LOL took the boy for his bday about 2 yrs ago....

I've got two guys cleaning my house right now while I'm upstairs watching The IT Crowd. I'm changing my name to Cherny Sheen, in order to reflect how much I win.

I've got two guys cleaning my house right now while I'm upstairs watching The IT Crowd. I'm changing my name to Cherny Sheen, in order to reflect how much I win.

Sadly I can probley give you a mass update if you like on this.... HAHAHA

Ms. Elizabeth was killed some years ago.... Divas they have had for years now they just keep adding more of them. Sadly its not like how it was when we were kids with some shit talk and loads of fighting now its worse then a soap opera in the day time. but thoe is still entertaining at times. I seen the rock is back on monday night, and tripple H is gonna fight the undertaker! Whooot! White trailor trash entertainment at its best! and its frickin awesome to go to live... LOL took the boy for his bday about 2 yrs ago....

She died of a drug overdose.

I have been looking for an excuse not to do it, hoping to find one. However, it has been more than disappointing locally. It's been depressing.

I can't even get far enough to show worth, or they would sap me dry without any return of benefit.

Guess the choice has been made before me.

At least I will be comfortable.

Edited by StormKnight

Okay, so the neighbors go to sleep at seven, eight a clock they should be out cold. All I need to do is get to the kitchen window, open it, Crawl in, and go to their fridge where the brownies lie...then just walk out the front door with my delicious treasures and go back to my room where I can eat and rock

Almost forgotten how depressing it is to be smitten with someone...really wish some people weren't so amazing.

I know that feeling........that one person in the world you found, and find to be personally the most amazing in your eyes and you just..can't help but know is the person who is right, but yet...there is nothing you can do...

Edited by kat

I have been looking for an excuse not to do it, hoping to find one. However, it has been more than disappointing locally. It's been depressing.

I can't even get far enough to show worth, or they would sap me dry without any return of benefit.

Guess the choice has been made before me.

At least I will be comfortable.

DISLIKE.

██████████▓░▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░� �░▒█

▓██████████▓███████▒▒▒░░░▒▓██▒▓█▒

▒████████████▓▒▒▓████▓░▒███▓▓░▒█▓

▒██████████████▓▒▓███▓░▓██▓▓▓▓▒▓▓

▒█████████████▒░▒████▓░░▓▓░░░▒░▒▓

▒██████████▒░░░░▒▒██▓░░░░░░░░░░▓

▒███████████▓▒░░░▒▓▒▓░░░░░░░░░▒█

▒████████████▓░▒▓██▒▓▓▒░░▒▒░░░░▓

░▓███████████▓░▒███████▓▒▒█▓░░░░░

░▓███████████▒▒█████████████▓░░░▒