What Are You Thinking?

StormKnight

Had a "House moment" on another board:

"Are you trained in surgery? No? Then quit your bulls*** consulting and let me see this abdomen."

Don't start with the whole IM/medical student presentation of "This is a xx-year-old male with hypertension, diabetes, heart failure, etc..." Cut the to the frakking chase and tell me why the heck you are calling me at 2am.

One line presentation, mental masturbators. One line!

"We have an old guy with free air under the diaphram,"

or

"We have a woman with a 8cm symptomatic aortic aneurysm on CT scan,"

is all I need to get moving with a bit of urgency. And I won't be annoyed at you for interrupting my dream of me on a tropical island a load of young, nubile, smart, scantily clad, open-minded women with a thing for me just as they were about ready to suggest some kinky fun on the beach.

Save your oratory orgasms until I ask for details when I see you in the ER.

Am I being a bit too cynical, or is it the fact I am getting into the "old man" range?

Maybe if I wasn't alone all this shit' wouldn't happen to me all the time. It's like I am an easy target because I am alone, maybe it's time to stop living like this.....maybe this is a wake up call......to stop wasting my life and living in this prison that I have locked myself in.

Edited by kat

FML...so I've heard of potheads scraping bowls for resin, so for people with a raging caffeine addiction...is remaking coffee with the spent grains from yesterday the equivalent? Because if so, then I'm clearly out of control...

:wallbash:

Fucking...hmmph...whatever...complaining about it doesn't make free money fall into my checking account...there's kids orphaned in Japan and starving in third world countries, and I'm bitching about Folgers...

FML...so I've heard of potheads scraping bowls for resin, so for people with a raging caffeine addiction...is remaking coffee with the spent grains from yesterday the equivalent? Because if so, then I'm clearly out of control...

Fucking...hmmph...whatever...complaining about it doesn't make free money fall into my checking account...there's kids orphaned in Japan and starving in third world countries, and I'm bitching about Folgers...

My mom has like 10 boxes of this fancypants coffee. She gets it in the mail.

I'm sure a couple wouldn't be noticed if they went missing. :p

My mom used to do that, she had yesterdays grains and then would add like a 1/4 scoop I guess to make it a bit stronger? or seem fresher? dont drink the stuff so I dont know for sure why. but she did it as long as I can remember....

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP unpinned and pinned this topic
  • TronRP unpinned this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic