What Are You Thinking?

StormKnight

Are you getting enough iron and protein in you're diet? It could be causing some slight anemia.

As for me...I am soooo not looking forward to filling out all the paperwork I got today from Social Security.

I didn't even think of that. I'm sure I'm not getting enough of either. Thanks! :)

I'm really getting tired of people picking on others. There is no good reason not to try to be a good, kind person. It actually trickles into my life and makes my situation unpleasant because other people are upset about being picked on. I go out of my way to say hi and be nice to everyone, but it's those gripers and mean folk that cause me to end up having to listen to folks who just want to have a nice simple day. Why pick on someone? It's a domino effect of hurt.

I'm really getting tired of people picking on others. There is no good reason not to try to be a good, kind person. It actually trickles into my life and makes my situation unpleasant because other people are upset about being picked on. I go out of my way to say hi and be nice to everyone, but it's those gripers and mean folk that cause me to end up having to listen to folks who just want to have a nice simple day. Why pick on someone? It's a domino effect of hurt.

I feel you need to txt me asap :) Stalk me B!

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP unpinned and pinned this topic
  • TronRP unpinned this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic