What Are You Thinking?

StormKnight

Guest Megalicious

I hate when people use their mental illness as a crutch to reinforce negative behaviors. So you have a cluster B, SO THE FUCK DO I but you don't see me fucking whining and crying about it - I take responsibility for it, I own it , with years of DBT I control it - it does not control me.

You could do the same if you stop making excuses and take responsibility for your fucked up behavior - but something tells me you will continue to whine and cry in a corner how everyone makes your life so fucked up.... when it's YOU.

Some people are so not worth the energy it takes to make them function...

I hate when people use their mental illness as a crutch to reinforce negative behaviors. So you have a cluster B, SO THE FUCK DO I but you don't see me fucking whining and crying about it - I take responsibility for it, I own it , with years of DBT I control it - it does not control me.

You could do the same if you stop making excuses and take responsibility for your fucked up behavior - but something tells me you will continue to whine and cry in a corner how everyone makes your life so fucked up.... when it's YOU.

Some people are so not worth the energy it takes to make them function...

+1000

I need to work harder. It's not happening fast enough.

I can't believe I let it go this far. If I would have stayed on track, I would have been there by now and I wouldn't be so miserable.

When I get there, will the world around me change?

This post will self destruct in 10 minutes.

I don't care if you're Amish.. If you are going to place orders and have freaking checking account.. Get a DAMN CALCULATOR!!!!!

Or a really bitchin' abacus!!! I'm all for re-implementing that tool for use in ALL mathematical learning settings. (they never give you error messages ) =P

Another thought birthed in my math class:

"Chew your food, not your words"

Edited by Iris

Guest Megalicious

Go skiing with me and Val on Tuesday! It's adrenaline packed fun!

I'm thinking " Where is there a place to ski in Michigan, there are NO mountains?" :whistle:

Guest Megalicious

We ski at Mt. Holly... but if you're still in the Ann Arbor area... Mt. Brighton is closer to you.

But there are no mountains!!! lol :p

Why am I always freezing when I diet? I am cold all of the time. My hands hurt from being cold.

Are you getting enough iron and protein in you're diet? It could be causing some slight anemia.

As for me...I am soooo not looking forward to filling out all the paperwork I got today from Social Security.

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP unpinned and pinned this topic
  • TronRP unpinned this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic