What Are You Thinking?

StormKnight

thinking...why hasn't my friend called about today and wind and whatnot...?

hmmmm

thinking if people ask for their friends advice and they give it...why dont they listen and save themselves the time and trouble...of finding out for themselves the hard way, myself included...thinking no one is totally exempt from this.

I am thinking about how lonely I shall be this weekend. All my friends are in or around Detroit and I have no car. sigh.... My ex depressed me because he rubbed in the fact hes going to see Tim Burtons Alice in Wonderland at imax with his new gf. I been wanting to see that since I found out it was in production. Anyways I been knitting and mindlessly zoning out into my dream worlds. Trying to escape the pain of reality. They are so wonderful and i have such a vivid imagination. However once I snap back into reality it punches me in the head and laughs at me. Makes a mockery of my pitiful existance. I want to curl up and die sometimes because the pain I suffer day and and day out. the loneliness and heartbreak. No one to snuggle and gaze into their eyes. the cold reality that I am all alone sends chills down through my body and I shudder and shiver while my emotions are torn up. My very soul is shaken to the core. there is such a void there. My heart aches so much. My eyes are so sore from crying. My head aches. My body is tired. I wanna sleep but I cant I am too restless. So thats how I feel. :cry

Edited by the_fairy_gothmother

"Do not let your fire go out, spark by irreplaceable spark, in the hopeless swamps of the approximate, the not-quite, the not-yet, the not-at-all. Do not let the hero in your soul perish, in lonely frustration for the life you deserved, but have never been able to reach. Check your road and the nature of your battle.

The world you desired can be won. It exists, it is real, it is possible, it is yours."

--Ayn Rand

That it was awesome of Eternal to invite me to the very cool science fair at Okemos High School.

That I REALLY want a Taiwan beauty snake after handling the one at the science fair.

That Okemos High School itself still pisses me off... it's like a giant symbol of inequity.

That I wish Facebook would get its shit together.

And I'm still trying to decide what I think of Alexyss Tylor. Wow.

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP unpinned and pinned this topic
  • TronRP unpinned this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic