What Are You Thinking?

StormKnight

That poor Ophelia looks hungry... and I don't have $5 to get her a rat.

And that I should prolly think about starting the gecko-breeding project soon.

that i thought i had women somewhat figured out, and it turns out i was dead wrong :X

Oh noes... hope that doesn't mean my advice was utterly worthless!

After serious reflection recently upon the events that have surrounded me over the course of the last several years, I am seriously considering peacin' the fuck out of Michigan. I actually planned about two years ago to move to Virginia. I even had a couple job interviews lined up. However, fear kept me here. I have had these thoughts laying in my subconscious since I visited Virginia and fell in love with the place and these thoughts have kept resurfacing all this time . I realize that there are places you could go in this world that are full of beauty, peace, and tranquility. Which is what I lack at this time in my life. I have friends and family in other states (Florida, Texas, Cali, etc) as well but VA keeps nagging at the back of my mind. I have come to the realization at this point in my life in that I have continued to do the same thing over and over again and am, of course, getting the same result, which is insanity. So, why not face the fear and get out of here?

(PS: sorry for such a long commentary but those are my thoughts)

After serious reflection recently upon the events that have surrounded me over the course of the last several years, I am seriously considering peacin' the fuck out of Michigan. I actually planned about two years ago to move to Virginia. I even had a couple job interviews lined up. However, fear kept me here. I have had these thoughts laying in my subconscious since I visited Virginia and fell in love with the place and these thoughts have kept resurfacing all this time . I realize that there are places you could go in this world that are full of beauty, peace, and tranquility. Which is what I lack at this time in my life. I have friends and family in other states (Florida, Texas, Cali, etc) as well but VA keeps nagging at the back of my mind. I have come to the realization at this point in my life in that I have continued to do the same thing over and over again and am, of course, getting the same result, which is insanity. So, why not face the fear and get out of here?

Do it!

If you feel you need a new start, go for it. Just make sure you have a job and stuff set up before you get there.

David and I finally made the jump, and the first place we went wasn't really us, but we made it somewhere great, finally. We love it here. :)

Do whats best for you and yours babe! we will always be friends no matter where you are :) *hugs*

Do it!

If you feel you need a new start, go for it. Just make sure you have a job and stuff set up before you get there.

David and I finally made the jump, and the first place we went wasn't really us, but we made it somewhere great, finally. We love it here. :)

And if my friends keep moving I feel I can almost vaca anywhere and invade someones house... *evil grins* muhahahahaha

Do it!

I really do. I had plans before to do this. Thanks for the encouragement, that helps. :respect:

That Zaf'ran is the world's noisiest leopard gecko.

and I need to hang out with HH more.

Do it. Once I'm done with school and can unload the house, I will be long gone.

I am thinking:

Where's my penis? I hate feeling like a girl! Don't get me wrong, I love being a woman. I am just not good with emotion.

I am sure that if you really wanted one... there would be volunteers lined up around the.... ummm state.

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP unpinned and pinned this topic
  • TronRP unpinned this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic