What Are You Thinking?

StormKnight

:wub: Meeting and falling in love with you was fantastic.

I know I don't know you guys. This is no BS, but I truly believe that finding the one, is a blessing. If I may, I hope you guys have a lifetime of happiness.

I am thinking that I need to wash my clothes.

Edited by dragonluv

Guest Megalicious

That it is fucking perfect... the shading and shape of the face is just a little off .. but I can live with it. IT'S FUCKING ... beautiful ... Now its time to tuck it away .. with everything else that I never share.

I'm thinking that they were wrong. They were wrong in choosing 2 other skaters with FAR lesser skill sets over Elizabeth and I. I'm thinking that I'm absolutely livid. I'm thinking that I busted my ass for this, and I will now have to bust my ass even more. I'm thinking that someone BLEW their way onto the league.

Thinking I am ready to run this morning.

Thinking, after looking at the bottom of my current running shoes, that it is time to break out a new pair...almost down to the cushioning layer.

Thinking today is the First Annual International Sushi Day. Fear me, fish and vingared rice! :tongue:

Thinking of a something a vascular surgeon told me while doing a fem-pop bypass with him:

"Mike, according to the news, there are 50 years of fish left in the sea. From what everyone told me from your last sushi adventure, you consumed two years of that in one sitting." ...and this was one that liked me. :tongue:

Thinking I am ready to run this morning.

Thinking, after looking at the bottom of my current running shoes, that it is time to break out a new pair...almost down to the cushioning layer.

Thinking today is the First Annual International Sushi Day. Fear me, fish and vingared rice! :tongue:

Thinking of a something a vascular surgeon told me while doing a fem-pop bypass with him:

"Mike, according to the news, there are 50 years of fish left in the sea. From what everyone told me from your last sushi adventure, you consumed two years of that in one sitting." ...and this was one that liked me. :tongue:

:rofl:

You are the sushi eating champion of the world, in my book ;)

I'm thinking that they were wrong. They were wrong in choosing 2 other skaters with FAR lesser skill sets over Elizabeth and I. I'm thinking that I'm absolutely livid. I'm thinking that I busted my ass for this, and I will now have to bust my ass even more. I'm thinking that someone BLEW their way onto the league.

:grouphug thinking they should've chosen Brenda. I've never seen her in action but know how hard she works at this!

Thinking I will have to go out and get sushi today! And trying to think of how to manage that with $2 in my purse and maybe $10 in my checking account.

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP unpinned and pinned this topic
  • TronRP unpinned this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic