What Are You Thinking?

StormKnight

Thinking about how Yahoo sucks for closing 360, and making the restrictive (and fucking generic) new "universal profile," where absolutely no adult content is allowed. Now I'm stuck with nearly five years of my life (about 800 entries and 392 MB) being downloaded to my PC in a zip file, on extremely short notice. How ricockulously inconvenient.

Also hoping that my connection doesn't go out during this file transfer, hoping everything is transferred in full, and hoping no spyware comes along with it.

:X :X :X :X

Edited by jynxxxedangel

Thinking about how Yahoo sucks for closing 360, and making the restrictive (and fucking generic) new "universal profile," where absolutely no adult content is allowed.

Wow, didn't know anyone still used Yahoo 360... haven't been to my page in at least a year. But yeah, the new Yahoo profile restrictions suck... renders it pretty much useless for Lifestyle purposes.

I am thinking that I should take advantage of the yard sale being rained out and get some stuff done around my own yard & house.

That i have art class in 2 minutes, and my burger is only half done.

That I wish I could get paid on time.

That I wish I could move TOMORROW instead of the end of August.

That I should be thankful for my situation and stop bitching.

That I need to reapply my lipstick.

That I've been losing weight pretty easily by not eating after 7. Awesomeness.

Hey, when you find it, let me know....I'll enroll with you.

I will. That will be cool. I am leaning toward the online. Although I would miss going to class for those hard to understand lectures. Do you have any paths that you been thinking about? I was thinking about librarian. But I talk to few librarians and talked to counselors, and that job outlook is going to be very hard to find full time job. Thought of teaching, but I still have mix feelings. I would love to be forensic anthropologist , but my teacher told me that it beyond hard to get jobs in MI for that.

Also, not trying to be rude, MI is offering this program that will pay for certain careers. I don't think they offer the master though. I know some folks that went back and are get there 2nd bachelor degree. Some of the careers that are being paid for are in the health field. There are other fields as well. Not being pushy, but if you want that information, I be happy to send it. And if anyone else wants that information, just let me know.

I am thinking that although life is tad bit crazy for me, I am blessed for it could be worse. I am working to stop worrying so much, which effects my health.

Edited by dragonluv

how mean my parents can be, its one thing to hurt me, or someone I love...hurt my kid and there will be bloodshed.

It may only be mental pain but she sooo doesn't deserve it. Good thing its only for 2 weeks...its always like this when they are around. They can't hurt us physically anymore (as I am of legal age now and won't stand for it...) but the mind games are just...exhausting.

I swear its a miracle I am not in prison as my days of being a passive hippie who just takes peoples bs are sooo a thing of the past.

I am thinking that my stomach feels alittle upset from lunch.

I think there is a wee bit of yucky humidity in the air today.

I am thinking that finally today, my truck project got done.

I am thinking that it will be interesting to me to see how my truck's computer adapt's to the changes made.

I think it's great that in a world that full of people who are murdering, maiming, stealing, and hurting other people in general, that it's also a crime to be poor.

That is all.

*note the sarcastic nature to my tone*

Edited by hunhee

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP unpinned and pinned this topic
  • TronRP unpinned this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic