What Are You Thinking?

StormKnight

Trying to determine what to get my masters in. I want to do something to help people, that I have for passion and can make a decent salary. I thought I know what to do, but the more I talk to people about that career, I am leaning away from it.

Trying to determine what to get my masters in. I want to do something to help people, that I have for passion and can make a decent salary. I thought I know what to do, but the more I talk to people about that career, I am leaning away from it.

Hey, when you find it, let me know....I'll enroll with you.

Guest Megalicious

So many interesting people are out of reach, one way or another. *sigh*

Indeed.

I am thinking about differential equations. GOD I LOVE MATH!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Megalicious

I'm thinking that offering all new clients 20% off, and if they bring a friend with them today, they get a full 40% off their nail services and their friend gets 20% off, I should book up today.

I'm also thinking that I should go back to bed. Just for a little while...

Thinking how much a full brake/rotor/drum replacement will be, and thinking how much the wheel bearings will cost if they do need replacing.

I'm thinking that is going to cost an arm, a leg, and part of your colon.

I think I recently had brake service done on my truck, and my wallet took a major beat down.

I'm thinking that is going to cost an arm, a leg, and part of your colon.

I think I recently had brake service done on my truck, and my wallet took a major beat down.

I think I got off lucky. Only the front brakes were bad; however, my links broke as they were lifting it up. :X The wallet was beaten, but not sodomized like I was expecting it to be.

I think I'm glad this wasn't the Godphoenix. Pressure cast aluminum links would have been a royal pain in the semperini to replace.

1. Wondering why I keep dreaming about exes from the distant past

2. That I need to get ready for this yard sale I'm supposed to be participating in today

3. Wondering whether I actually paid the table fee for said yard sale

4. Wishing Ophelia would eat... she is so thin after laying her eggs

5. Hoping I don't end up in a broken heap at the bottom of my highly treacherous basement stairs when I go to get my sale stuff

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP unpinned and pinned this topic
  • TronRP unpinned this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic