What made your day?

• 1 month later...

I went and spent $150 at Maggiano's to feast with my Italian minis and their dad. I'm really liking this "having money" thing.. I'm thinking I have no emotional 'space' for a deadbeat man anymore. When my tax return comes in, all my home improvement debt is gone and my credit cards too. 

I have been supporting men my whole life. No more. And you thought I was a B* before... *cackles* :cool

Realizing that physical pain doesn't have to control my mood. My head has been hurting all day, I've been getting back spasms for a few days, and cramps, but it never put me in a bad mood like it used to. I'm actually in a good mood. It's nice that pain doesn't control me anymore.

This going to sound a little strange but breaking my glasses today.  My roommate had to drive to the gathering so I could go so he couldn't back out.  On a brighter note, He double checked a pair of eye glasses he got but because they weren't comfortable for him to wear, he put them away.  Turns out that they are the same exact frame as my broken ones so in the morning we are going to RXOptical and having my lenses put into his hardly worn frames and get my glasses fixed.  Model number matches so we know the frames are identical so I will be able to see again without the headache from the old script I had to wear.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...