What made your day?

Hanging out with my old co-worker and new BFF, Melissa today. She really brought my spirits up. We have both been through similar things and we have a strong bond. It's funny because we worked together over a year and never realized how much we had in common inside. I would have never thought me and her would be so much alike.

Edited by kat

So I get up to take a break and run to the bathroom at work. As I'm shuffling down the corridor I see a tall pale somewhat built male in a long leather trenchcoat with perfect boots and a black rivethawk walking down the hallway in front of me. I thought to myself "Wow...he's hot just like Pestilence, has the same style and everything." It was Pestilence :laugh:. He got super tackled, it was almost like suprise buttsecks with no buttsecks.

So I get up to take a break and run to the bathroom at work. As I'm shuffling down the corridor I see a tall pale somewhat built male in a long leather trenchcoat with perfect boots and a black rivethawk walking down the hallway in front of me. I thought to myself "Wow...he's hot just like Pestilence, has the same style and everything." It was Pestilence :laugh:. He got super tackled, it was almost like suprise buttsecks with no buttsecks.
Edited by Chernobyl