What made your day?

ya know, every time i think i have something to post in here, something that was positive that made my day, i soon realize that it, in fact, wasn't ultimately positive, but reminded me of something negative, which brought my whole day down with sudden realization, so basically, other than posting this, i can never post in this thread...

ya know, every time i think i have something to post in here, something that was positive that made my day, i soon realize that it, in fact, wasn't ultimately positive, but reminded me of something negative, which brought my whole day down with sudden realization, so basically, other than posting this, i can never post in this thread...

Can't you just enjoy the moment? No matter what happens in life, it ends in death, so if it made you happy for a little while, run with it!

what made my day? when i asked where the pop machine was at and got a blank stare and a laugh followed by a waaaahhhh? apparently its coke down here even if its not :w00t:

:rofl: :rofl:

Where are you, southern Ohio? Pennsylvania? Or perhaps southern Indiana? That's about the furthest north where all soda pop is called "coke."

Edit: Ahhhh!! North Carolina! ;) I saw another one of your posts.

Edited by jynxxxedangel

apparently not... :X

:rolleyes:

If it's the ONLY thing I've learned from my 23 years of existance it's that negativity is a fallacy, there's absolutely no such thing. It only exists in the recesses of your mind when, and if, you choose to let it.

My positive things today:

~Talked with Phee for a minute, Phee rulez.

~Watched an awesome video of a fat fucking rat trying to squeeze though a hole.

~I has coffee.

~I'm still living, breathing, and in relatively good health, and quitting cigarettes hasn't been as hard as I thought UNLESS I have a beer in hand.

~My emo avatar rocks in the most across-the-street not down-the-road way possible. (I've had like five people tell me that I look like an emo chick in the picture, people whom, promply got their shit kicked in by muh rivethead boots :tongue:)

Edited by Chernobyl

Being naked in Lexie & Jak's backyard

Seeing Lexie's 2-week old chihuahua puppies, which look slightly less ratlike now than they did immediately after birth

Sasuke (my male leopard gecko) ate some waxworms ... he's been refusing mealworms & crickets and is starting to lose some tail weight.

Talking with the very handsome, my age, pierced & inked, REALLY NICE, wedding-ringless guy who replied to my post on craigslist (not that kind of post- trying to barter services for some maintenance/repairs on my house & yard). Wow. And he doesn't want anything in return for the work, either... says he just tries to help someone out a couple times a month.

Green tea ice cream and raspberries. :)

And reading, snuggled in bed with David's warm butt while he took a nap.

And having bananna cheesecake at The Cheesecake Factory.

And the cats snuggling with me while I read and David napped.