What made your day?

A former poet with a 13-yr old writer son came into the restaurant today. He wants me to talk to him (the son) because he thinks that I'll have the type of influence that will last him the rest of his life.

Talk about some serious Ego Stroking. (haha, "I be Strokin...")

Better yet--

Bean Water sent a PM, asking if I have hot water yet. Of course I don't, so The Eternal is going to swing by and have a look at the pilot for me!!!!!

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!! You guys SO RAWK!!!!!!!! :wub:

Guest Megalicious

I was deep cleaning today, and found my stitch box. It made my day because I threw it away - I no longer have any need for it.

Better yet--

Bean Water sent a PM, asking if I have hot water yet. Of course I don't, so The Eternal is going to swing by and have a look at the pilot for me!!!!!

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!! You guys SO RAWK!!!!!!!! :wub:

Glad we could help! :)

I was deep cleaning today, and found my stitch box. It made my day because I threw it away - I no longer have any need for it.

Yay!

Watching my spideys perform "Spider-Sutra" (a phrase my husband has coined) on the wall of Taarna's enclosure. I didn't get to see the entire mating process, the last two times I bred my eldest female spider. She and her mate were sneaky.

This is just too cool for words.

Watching my spideys perform "Spider-Sutra" (a phrase my husband has coined) on the wall of Taarna's enclosure. I didn't get to see the entire mating process, the last two times I bred my eldest female spider. She and her mate were sneaky.

This is just too cool for words.

:jamin