What made your day?

Good spider finds always make my day!!!

Just found a mature male Phidippus audax, with swollen palps!! As soon as I feed Azrhiaz (so she doesn't eat him), I'm putting them together. It's time she lost her virginity, and made me a grandmother. :p

I was having a cigarette break and a very large group of runners wearing their very tight clothing had to run past me...they looked really pissed and I think one of them almost died...but who wouldn't be pissed wearing those running outfits? Honestly there are better ways to start a fire between your legs than with coloful spandex clothing from the 80's...

Yeah, it made my day and also makes me an ass...so what...

This morning, I looked out the side door and noticed an animal near my car. I only glimpsed it, but it was too big to be a squirrel. So I thought maybe a stray cat was hiding under my car. It wasn't a stray cat. It was a mother racoon and six babies. Cutest things EVER! Yay! I watched them as they trotted across the street to the safety of the sort-of woods there.

Discovering that someone else here knows Tanith Lee's "Flat Earth" books, all of which I have pretty much memorized.

Seeing brand-new chihuahua puppies (unexpectedly born Sat. nite in a friend's trailer at camp)

My afternoon booty call who was righteously fun, charming, and sweet.

Discovering that someone else here knows Tanith Lee's "Flat Earth" books, all of which I have pretty much memorized.

gallery_1079_828_5520.gifI'm assuming you're speaking of me. :stuart:

I always name my female spiders after my favourite fictional heroines. I also have a Taarna, and an Arwen. My next girl (if I come across or breed one) will be named Agatha, after the Girl Genius. ;)

It's also made my day, knowing someone else has read that series. :)

Edited by jynxxxedangel

This morning, I looked out the side door and noticed an animal near my car. I only glimpsed it, but it was too big to be a squirrel. So I thought maybe a stray cat was hiding under my car. It wasn't a stray cat. It was a mother racoon and six babies. Cutest things EVER! Yay! I watched them as they trotted across the street to the safety of the sort-of woods there.

Great. More striped rats.

=P

Knowing that I try out for derby in 3 weeks

Finding that my son WILL be a sophmore next year, instead of a Freshman. This, despite ALSO knowing that I have to pay for 2 summer school classes.

However, upon the boy gaining employment, he WILL be handing it over to me til he's paid it back.

gallery_1079_828_5520.gifI'm assuming you're speaking of me. :stuart:

I always name my female spiders after my favourite fictional heroines. I also have a Taarna, and an Arwen. My next girl (if I come across or breed one) will be named Agatha, after the Girl Genius. ;)

It's also made my day, knowing someone else has read that series. :)

I've read just about everything Tanith Lee's ever written... except maybe a few of her earlier, more sci fi works like Silver Metal Lover and that ilk. Her, Angela Carter, and Jo Clayton are the Holy Triumvirate of kick-ass female fantasy/sci fi.

And yeah, I know very few if any people who share my taste in reading material... so it's always a thrill to find someone who does. So I could say "who would you rather nail, Chuz or Azhrarn?" and you would be able to answer knowledgeably!

Guest Megalicious

One word- Bianca. She is this SUPER hot woman in one of my classes. She asked me out today :happy: Like out on a date. I had to decline, because I am not really that into women but man .... :drool ...... I have no shame in saying she is SO FUCKING HOT. :drool

My kid is moving out of b/f parents basement and MAY get her butt back in school! Yay!

they are getting a nice house with a so called 'real' ninja (ok that cracked me up....but...he seems like a cool guy even if he is full of crap....)

Its in hazel park and its big and nice

I hope she soon gets a better job than old country buffet as they have cheated her out of pay.

Yay!

go thing 1!