What made your day?

So..I was at the market...puttin' me groceries into my back-pack...a Lady (total naormal) walks up & sais to me, "I hope you feel as good as you look...so bright & colourful!" I was like, "Yeah, on the whole...THANX!" She said her Welcomes & set off...

THAT WAS COOL! SHE GOT IT! THE WHOLE THING! SHE UNDERSTOOD THE REV! SHE WASN'T SCARED TO SPEAK AT ME AT ALL!

RANDOM-GOOD! :biggrin:

I have been using new mantras lately...Yoga works kiddz.

An adorable little red-haired toddler, with a mohawk, was flirting with me at the grocery store, today. Little kids are so cute. This one was exceptionally cheezy. I think he already knows he's a chick magnet. :stuart:

I miss having little ones around. There's something about their innocent happiness that rubs off, even on old grouches like me.

Guest Megalicious

Just hanging out with Mr Louis. He is so awesome, and you know, once you are around him a while you can understand pretty much everything he says, even if it is not in full sentences.

I am going to go up and see him tomorrow too, since it is memorial day and he is a vet. I am going to take him his favorite food (pork of anykind lol), cake and some nice flowers.

I know I am just setting myself up to be extremely hurt when he dies, but I can't help it - I have formed a bond with this man, this man that everyone has abandon and left to die alone. He is a good man... and no one deserves to die without love and affection.

He thinks I am going to make his day tomorrow by coming to visit, but the simple fact is, he is going to make mine :happy:.

Guest Megalicious

Talking the morning away with Mr Louis! He told me about his time in Korea, and we had a nice breakfast and I cleaned him up... changed out his cath, and made sure he was comfy and clean :happy:

I also got him a digital picture frame LOL. Of pictures of me and Kee. He really loved it ... though I think he was a little confused as to WHY it was changing lol....

Guest Megalicious

The fact that there are people like Meg in the world

This (and my visit with Mr. Lousis). Thank you Kim, it is very nice of you to say - you made me cry! :grouphug

nothing really made my day yet.. but the day isn't over.. but a this past Friday night.. my boyfriend made my night by coming up to city.. it was a great night.. so that has been the best thing that has happen in the past few days.. :happy: