What are you about to go do?

Oh_My_Goth

About to go do a quick feed the livestock so I can take my turn on the Home Care watch until 11pm tonight. Then I can finish cleanup, do security check and head to Meijer.

I'll have to contact a lawyer tomorrow to set up a probate bond so I am not in contempt of court (that's the last thing I need to be right now).

Starting off this set of projects with the jacking up of my front porch so I can finally use the door properly.

The previous owners had the porch closed in, but the build materials were too heavy for the foundation, sinking it into the soil and was never corrected...til now.

Just managed to step in for a minute after Probate Court- that didn't wrap up until after 2pm, grocery shopping- that took longer than expected and cleaning kitty litter and cat vomit - new prescription not sitting well with Momiji. So now I'm about to grab my lunch/dinner to take with me for my turn on Home Care Watch...

About to get ready to chauffeur to Rochester Hills. Hope this Red Bull and his friends keep me going. Still a bit exhausted from completing the shower install around 1am this morning after a day of yard work and dealing with the nite aid. I'm still hanging in there :nut

• TronRP pinned this topic