What are you about to go do?

Oh_My_Goth

Seen the live action Tick? :D Or read the comics? :D

Saw commercials for the live action, but never saw it nor did I know there was a comic book series.

Times were a world of a lot different then...

The comic actually came first. The cartoon is actually pretty accurate to the comics. Some parts were cut out (Man-Eating Cow and the issue where the Tick met and annoyed a standin for Superman/Clark Kent were skipped) but other than that it was pretty faithful. The live action was really awesome. They changed the names of American Maid and Die Fleidermouse though. It was more of a superhero sitcom, which was awesome.

The comic actually came first. The cartoon is actually pretty accurate to the comics. Some parts were cut out (Man-Eating Cow and the issue where the Tick met and annoyed a standin for Superman/Clark Kent were skipped) but other than that it was pretty faithful. The live action was really awesome. They changed the names of American Maid and Die Fleidermouse though. It was more of a superhero sitcom, which was awesome.

Cool thing is with today's technology, it is now easier to find things you cherished in your youth and appreciate (relive) them as an adult with the ability for more in depth exploration. :biggrin:

Need to call Lowe's to see if they will still honor the 18 month financing since I messed up last night and didn't give the cashier the special financing card until after the transaction was completed...I didn't know, I just wait for them to ask, "what do you want the 5% off or 6 months no interest?" That's when I usually handle any special deals...my bad...

Break is over...time to:

Cut Grass

Install a Gutter Downspout

Install a Flagpole Holder

Drive in about 16 Post Holder Ground Stakes

Avoid being struck by Lightning

If time permits, I might get the chance to change the spindle and belt on my rider deck...we shall see.

Well, about to head out...Operation Backyard Setup started yesterday around 5pm and is continuing until completed...hopefully some major things will be accomplished today as well... :biggrin:

• 2 weeks later...
  • TronRP pinned this topic