What are you about to go do?

Oh_My_Goth

About to call the orthopedic doctor at Children's Hospital to make a follow up appointment for my nephew's cast check up.  

I actually got reprimanded a bit by the doctor last Friday because they couldn't understand why I took so long to come in for a follow up appointment after the emergency room visit last month on July 17th.  The doctor is a bit upset that the bones are healing with a bump, not to mention, everyone was treating me as if I had acted irresponsibly by not dropping everything and bringing him in  so the gel cast could be changed out.  I told them I was in a catch 22 situation.  My nephew broke his arm during the final stretch of Summer School (that he made himself have to attend) that had a zero tolerance rule in place so if he missed, he would be removed from the program and would then have to repeat 6th grade.  Then the receptionist at Children's couldn't find a date with an available time to not interfere with classes so I had to make the judgement call to wait an extra week until this past Friday.

It's not my fault the boy won't listen to anyone and has to learn everything the hard way.  Unfortunately, he refuses to think of how the consequences of his actions affect those around him.  And AGAIN, I got called out because of his bone headedness. :rant:

About to take care of several To-Dos:

Make med packs

Print labels

Give nephew his gift for a job well done

Load packing tape and moving blankets in the truck

Start laundry

Prepare for final move out of Moe's family's belongings

If time permits, get gas for the lawnmower

• TronRP pinned this topic