What are you about to go do?

Oh_My_Goth

14 hours ago, TronRP said:

If need be, I might have to make a midnight shopping run.  Apparently, due to my overworking, I missed the opportunity to do the shopping and now the Genkan Crew has just about run out of food.  They have enough for a morning feeding and fortunately, I have a food order on the way, but I have to make sure they can eat tomorrow.  So I have to pick up food before I have to take my nephew to Children's Hospital to have his cast removed in the morning. 

You mean they have to eat every day?  You just fed them yesterday.  lol.  I hope the family is all doing well and that the wee one has healed from his broken arm.

On 12/5/2016 at 1:36 PM, michael840 said:

You mean they have to eat every day?  You just fed them yesterday.  lol.  I hope the family is all doing well and that the wee one has healed from his broken arm.

Hate to say it, but I was feeling that way about the Monchichis when I first got them, but I see they do have to eat...everyday...or I will be in trouble...I guess...:hrhr:

By the way, the cast did come off yesterday morning and so far so good.  Then he had to get 1 blood test and 3 vaccine shots yesterday after school.  I can't wait to start poking him in the arms...payback's a "B" ain't it...:evil:

And the Genkan Cats are all fed and happy living in their new, slightly modified, Kitty Mansions Honolulu Cat Tree. :cat::cat::cat:

large.584707f933a70_KittyMansionsHonoluluCatTree120616.jpg

Yeah, I splurged, but it will have to last for the next forever...

About to use the Midstar Parent Portal for the first time as an actual registered Guardian.  Hope I can access things I need to so I can handle important information, from multiple locations, electronically.  Getting just a bit tired of pounding the pavement for 1 missed doctor's excuse each time.

About to chauffeur to Southfield.  I hope my rib doesn't shift again - at least not while I'm driving.  The pain cuts my breath off, but it's going to take about 3 days to heal after having popped out of place yesterday after having spent the past few days on multiple projects and maintenance.  Starting with trying to keep the snow storm from knocking down my shelter (which failed) to beating squirrels out of the ceiling to nailing up a plastic canopy to shoveling snow to distributing 75 lbs of kitty litter and 30 lbs of pet food to finally forcing a window open that had been painted shut.  With everything I've been doing, I haven't had sufficient time to rest. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • TronRP pinned this topic