What are you about to go do?

Oh_My_Goth

1 hour ago, Draco1958 said:

About to go to the local park and try for some photos of the rising moon.  I need to get active in taking photos again.  It's a part of my stress relief.

That didn't happen.  Roommate was done at the plasma donating center so started dinner instead and now going to finish cooking.

Now that the kids are off to school for their last day before the holiday break, I am about to go do security checks, do a quick run to PetSmart and start boarding in the room I built for the Genkan Cats to protect against the sub-zero weather that's on the way. 

About to go feed the Monchichis, do security checks, move and assemble the second Kitty Mansion, feed all the crews, get the laundry started, remove the ceiling boards from the front porch, do a light shopping, finish my affidavit and call it a day.

about to reattempt a double stone tension setting I messed up earlier.  It will look awesome if I can pull it off but it is probably a higher skill level than what I am currently at.  Can the GM please give me some bonus XP so I can level up?  lol (gotta love the nerdy gamer jokes)

If need be, I might have to make a midnight shopping run.  Apparently, due to my overworking, I missed the opportunity to do the shopping and now the Genkan Crew has just about run out of food.  They have enough for a morning feeding and fortunately, I have a food order on the way, but I have to make sure they can eat tomorrow.  So I have to pick up food before I have to take my nephew to Children's Hospital to have his cast removed in the morning. 

• TronRP pinned this topic