What are you about to go do?

Oh_My_Goth

23 minutes ago, Troy Spiral said:

Go back to the hospital. They thought mom would be fairly ok as it was apparently a 'minor' hear attack. But things have taken a bad turn

14 minutes ago, kat said:

Let us know please if you guys are okay.  :grouphug 

Yes Yes, plesase keep us in the loop.

Shes not even able to speak properly, got back from the hospital awhile ago.  She didn't have a stroke, shes not on any pain meds, shes not on anything psychoactive.   Really bizarre for my mother, she has been alert and talkative for ... er...  50 years as far as I know, right up until today.  Shes barely speaking, she tries to start saying something , gets like 2 words out and then has to stop speaking.  Reminds me of myself after the car accident (except her first two words are intelligible) they have given her CT scans and all sorts of tests.   Oddly her blood pressure is high on the high end and low on the low end, (typically they are both high or both low).  

She had a 'minor" heart attack that from the doctor on down to the nurses assistant says she was talking fine all the way until sometime earlier 'today" (Tuesday).   I can't sleep, freaking out more than my usual freaking out.  

I'm having trouble keeping myself together, this added to it is rough.  There isn't really anyone else, not in the day-to-day close sense.  Dad's dead, most all the blood relatives live out of state or are very estranged / my mother wouldn't want them around (or more commonly they wouldn't bother).  Grandma who would have been the 2nd after dad is now on hospice and my aunt (who would have been third is taking care of my grandmother basically full time)....

I can't even really think straight and I have to keep clear headed enough to just drive.  Plus there is all the bills I'm not sure what is and isn't paid.  Hard to focus.  (although right now I'm just DEAD tired, which isn't helping.)

• 2 weeks later...
  • TronRP pinned this topic