What are you about to go do?

Oh_My_Goth

About to go start some late night plaster removal while the family is in bed so no one will be walking through the project area...work goes better when no one's home, but hey, you work with what you've got...

About to start tear out on the ceiling I found under the ceiling I tore out earlier

Gotta love that. You adjust your quote or just say fuck it and do it anyway? Nothing worse than bidding a job and finding out there's twice as much work as you thought, AFTER you already started. I know how that goes..

Edited by Soulrev

Gotta love that. You adjust your quote or just say fuck it and do it anyway? Nothing worse than bidding a job and finding out there's twice as much work as you thought, AFTER you already started. I know how that goes..

Story of my life :hrhr:

I heard back from my publisher. He likes what I have so far and is looking forward to seeing a final draft. So today I plan on writing revisions.

But, I'll probably get sidetracked with writing up submissions for a friend's book instead, and/or writing a couple magazine articles for my column.

First though, lunch.

• TronRP pinned this topic