CC 3-14-09 Aftermath

I went, it was alright, kinda stale I guess. Saw some quality people, don't have time for the list right now. The music sucked REALLY bad...I mean to the point where I kept saying to myself: "Damn, I can't wait to get in the car so I can listen to some industrial..." When you say that at a "gothic/industrial" club...that's pretty bad.

Everyone noticed that I looked different, and well, I didn't, unless you take into consideration the fact that you guys probably aren't used to seeing me totally sober :laugh:. Maybe that was it.

How was everyone else's time? I bet many of you are still at the club, drive home safe.

Twas alright... I was kinda bored. Maybe it was the lack of alcohol. I only talked to a couple people, but whatever. (Though I enjoyed talking to those couple of people :) ) Maybe next time I go out there before I head back to Nebraska, I will make sure I have enough money to buy some drinks. Til next time!

I went, it was alright, kinda stale I guess. Saw some quality people, don't have time for the list right now. The music sucked REALLY bad...I mean to the point where I kept saying to myself: "Damn, I can't wait to get in the car so I can listen to some industrial..." When you say that at a "gothic/industrial" club...that's pretty bad.

Everyone noticed that I looked different, and well, I didn't, unless you take into consideration the fact that you guys probably aren't used to seeing me totally sober :laugh:. Maybe that was it.

How was everyone else's time? I bet many of you are still at the club, drive home safe.

List is usually bad there. Me, I hadda listen to some deathrock on the Ipod in the car when I left. :wink

But when I go up there it's for the camaraderie, anyway. Tonite was even special 'cause it was to support Ty.

Been ages since I'd seen Bruce around! Scary Guy made another special appearance.

Ran into Mina(you look different each time I see you :wink ).

Talked with JaXson and with Meta for awhile. Think I saw VampVoluptuous there;wasn't sure, though...

Osaka, you looked adorable in that outfit! :happy:

Yup, good company there tonite! :cheers:

What a crazy out of control night. And yes, it was a long time since I saw Bruce there. Even saw another old schooler that used to inhabit the Ascension UK back in the day. It was a good day of old schooling. Lets see, a fight broke out near the bar, which a friend of mine and fellow old schooler got whacked by the guy winding up for a punch, she dropped onto the floor hitting her head and sending her into a seizure. Gotta call her husband later on and see if she is ok as she went to the hospital. Soon after all that was going on, I saw another chic totally pass out onto the floor. All 3 incidents were right there in front of the draft beer area.

I wasn't concentrated on the music as much as I was conversing with the usuals. Great to finally meet Tits McGee. That is all the newbs I had met. As always, it was the usual suspects. Got told twice in the night that my clothes reminded people of the Undertaker. Guess I will take that as a compliment even from the one chic who said she really liked anything Undertaker and kept grabbin at me every time she went by me.

I was just glad to get the hearse back out into the scene. Alot of people bowed before me because of it. That should happen more often. :p

It's been a while since I was there on saturday dancing my heart out but this night was different in terms of music cause sitting out the most part had me bummed :sleep: all the night good thing I always bring music with me. Saw a couple of long time members and those of whom I hadn't met prior to that night which seemed normal :X (in a goth club gasp). To no avail all the bad songs and my sore body had me on the couch most of the night. Only 15 more pounds to go before summer the most pain is not drinking. :fear: Besides the fact of being molested from behind most of the night it was a good turnout.

it was fun the hour and a half i was there i stayed in the bar were bishop had the prodigy playing. saw some people you know who you are so i dont have to make a list. but yeah the highlight of my night was going to see the stephen lynch show at the fillmore it was totally awesome.

so for those of you that had a bad night just remember these words

If the game of life makes you feel like quitin it helps alot if you kill a kitten

and to qoute the bible cuz thats were its written if he lovif jesus he must kill a kitten

and if the one you love isnt quite as smitten she will like you better if you kill a kitten

oh also

killin kittens isnt easy and if the thought makes you feel queezy grab a pitch fork from the shed .......... and kill a puppy dog instead

(mr Lynch you fill my life with so much laughter)

weird night.

maybe an hour or so of danceable music...met Troy Spiral...I don't know if that was pomba gira he was talking to at the time; sorry for interrupting, btw. ran into my musician friend Lisa...she's finally putting her music out there :jamin

saw the aforementioned fight/medical emergency at the bar, zzzzzzzzzzzzz...hope the woman who had the seizure is ok; saw her twitching on the floor, which is always a scary thing to see.

speaking of which, met Scary Guy.

kicked in some hiking $$, bolted 3-ish. the end.

I had a interesting time. Saw Michiko while standing at the bar, and we ended up getting a slight ringside seat (maybe pay per view style view o.O;) of a half done fight at the other end of the bar :rofl:

Danced quite a bit, more than normal, even though I wasn't really into the music so much. But it was cool :D

Someone told me something insanely hilarious, which helped make my night, on top of something I saw on the wall, which had me almost crying with laughter....(Mina, I was srsly going to tell you about this before I left the club cuz it was something I know you'd find utterly hilarious *inside jokeness*)

good times. :jamin

weird night.

maybe an hour or so of danceable music...met Troy Spiral...I don't know if that was pomba gira he was talking to at the time; sorry for interrupting, btw. ran into my musician friend Lisa...she's finally putting her music out there :jamin

saw the aforementioned fight/medical emergency at the bar, zzzzzzzzzzzzz...hope the woman who had the seizure is ok; saw her twitching on the floor, which is always a scary thing to see.

speaking of which, met Scary Guy.

kicked in some hiking $$, bolted 3-ish. the end.

...Troy was there last night and didn't come say hey?

WTF TROY!

I did not have a good time at all. For starters I found out that a few people who must be scared of me or something have been talking about me behind my back which is very childish. I mean come on, if you have something to say at least be mature enough to say it to my face.

Then this guy who i've been talking to for awhile turned out to be a jerk. He was ignoring me and all over some other female the entire night. I was so furious that i slapped him which i shouldn't have done but he just made me that upset.

On the plus side I did get to see some DGNers that I haven't seen in a while & I got to meet gothkytten.

...Troy was there last night and didn't come say hey?

WTF TROY!

I didn't see TROY ! ! !

Im with Chernobyl on this, WTF TROY ? ? ?

Were you in some Super-secret disguise ? ? ?

Was it Undercover TROY ? ? ?

Was it a TROY impersonator ? ? ?

Wait, is that even Possible ? ? ?

Hmmm.........

I didn't see TROY ! ! !

Im with Chernobyl on this, WTF TROY ? ? ?

Were you in some Super-secret disguise ? ? ?

Was it Undercover TROY ? ? ?

Was it a TROY impersonator ? ? ?

Wait, is that even Possible ? ? ?

Hmmm.........

I know, Troy is the most easily spottable person at City Club at any given time because he's ginormous and actually a goth person...which is hard to come by in there now-a-days in the sea of preppy girls dressed like bunny rabits and jocks in blue jeans :laugh:.

Holy shit I had a fucking awesome time, and Charlie says he did too. We bugged out around 2:30. I'd just like to thank everyone who helped make my night awesome, I am seriously lucky to have ya'll as friends.

Apparently I missed quite a few people though who I was hoping to meet :cry

Oh and for our resident hearse drivers :bow:bow We're not worthy lol

weird night.

Wow, I hope it wasn't me... 'cos I have absolutely no memory of even seeing Troy. Didn't think I was THAT inebriated!

Who DID I see... GIMP, Tits, GothyKytten, Lord of Sins, Prick, Black Jack, Osaka (rockin' the Gothic Loli something fierce!), Crank & Rambo of course, Reaper, Scary Guy, Punk Princess, Tanuki, Chernobyl, and I'm sure others I can't recall at the moment.

Where was HH?

That'd be me. :wink

Kickass man, I had no clue that you were Joey Deadcat. I remember back in the day when you were on the news for whatever reason. Always great to see some old schoolers from back then.

As for the woman who had a seizure, I talked to her today and she is fine. She didn't end up having a seizure I guess, but she did have a concussion. All in all, I know her husband would like to know who the guy was that ended up elbowing her.

Kickass man, I had no clue that you were Joey Deadcat. I remember back in the day when you were on the news for whatever reason. Always great to see some old schoolers from back then.

As for the woman who had a seizure, I talked to her today and she is fine. She didn't end up having a seizure I guess, but she did have a concussion. All in all, I know her husband would like to know who the guy was that ended up elbowing her.

I'm still trying figure out how the hell I missed the previously mentioned fights. Was I that drunk?

Wow, I hope it wasn't me... 'cos I have absolutely no memory of even seeing Troy. Didn't think I was THAT inebriated!

Who DID I see... GIMP, Tits, GothyKytten, Lord of Sins, Prick, Black Jack, Osaka (rockin' the Gothic Loli something fierce!), Crank & Rambo of course, Reaper, Scary Guy, Punk Princess, Tanuki, Chernobyl, and I'm sure others I can't recall at the moment.

Where was HH?

fuck - maybe it wasn't him, LOL! Had a decent chat, though - whoever that dude was, he already knew who I was, which was strange.

anyway, this all happened around 3 AM...and I left a couple of minutes afterwards.

Gotta agree with you about Osaka, too!

I'm still trying figure out how the hell I missed the previously mentioned fights. Was I that drunk?

You were sitting down with me & some others, and I remember someone saying that a woman was having a seizure on the floor by the bar... we kind of looked that way but couldn't see anything for the crowd so we all lost interest and immediately forgot about it. But I don't remember the actual fights, either.

I had a fabulous night. Drag Queen Bingo and then a very good City night, and good company afters at the cafe etc... a good night!!

Thank you so much everyone who has said such nice things about my outfit! Happy White Day, or Happy Pi Day, or Happy St Paddy's Day - whichever brings you the most joy, or all 3! <3<3 I do feel like I have to put in a little more effort on those nights which are Drag Queen Bingo nights - we mustn't let the drag queen be the only one who is FABULOUS!! XDXD

I kinda felt like drinking last night, so drink I did. Oh my. Not out-of-control drinking (how could you possibly afford that at City prices?? haha), but a good amount anyway. So I actually can't say much about the music. I don't actually remember much of it, which doesn't mean anything good, though...all unmemorable techno from what I do remember. They did play De/Vision for me which made me happy. I also remember dragging my girls on the floor for Ayria. And a little bit of the good stuff later on.

One of my friends came up after Drag Queen Bingo, looking AMAZING. So now you all know how cute lolita is supposed to be. haha No but seriously - did you guys see her? Could she be any CUTER??? (The girl in pink!)

And I met another girl I've been hoping to, so there were 3 lolitas there last night! Whee!! That may be a new record! ;)

Cher, I know it was you! It took me a minute to recognize you, but I did recognize you!! :p:P I knew it was you...

I had a great time last night running around with way too much energy and talking everyone's heads off. I finally figured out who a few people are and met some for the first time, and it was good. Beanwater, eternal, thanks for grabbing me and turning on that little lightbulb in my head! Pomba, I'm so glad to finally meet you! Tits, thanks for the beads - but they turned my shirt, bra, other necklaces, and skin all green!!! XDXDXD hahaha

I somehow TOTALLY missed the fight by being in the bathroom. I don't know how I missed both the fight and all the aftermath craziness, but oh well. I'm glad the girl is okay.

Thanks everyone for a great night!!! <3<3

Chernobyl

I didn't think you looked different, you were just incognito last night. With the all black, and subdued demeanor,

you blended as opposed to stood out. I actually had to tell everyone you were there. I walked in, saw Pest, immed. looked for you and saw you chillin in a chair. Then I hit the bar and saw a million people and they all said

"We saw Pest but not Cher"

HELLO PEOPLE: It's like me and bean, if you see one, you're bound to be about two feet from the other.

Osaka

You completely outdid yourself last night. Your look was soooo far and away

above the rest of the black-clad denizens, it almost wasn't fair.

PunkP-- No one's scared of you, trust me.

You're one of the flashier people at CC, so you're going to get people that like you and people that hate you.

I stand out on the board, I pull no punches in my political posts, and I know I have people that like me and people that have me on ignore. If you do things that draw attention, you just have to realize that not all of the feedback is going to be positive.

But if you're just being you, you have to learn not to give a shit.

Talking about people that pull no punches on the board, saw Scary Guy too.

Although Deadline gets all the raves, bean and I may check out the Ritz too.

And Reaper, you did look pretty badass.

If I was an insecure 19-yr old old girl with my new Lip Service couture on my ass and electrical tape on my saggy boobs that swayed in a counter-clockwise fashion while I smacked my Urban Decay lips to the beat as my Hot Topic hairfalls twirled your way, I'd do ya...

But I'm not, so it was good saying Hi.

Oh, and I saw your friend. bean and I had already left, and went to the room. I went downstairs for something and got to see a woman holding her head while one guy was screaming at another.

"WTF are you doing knocking her in the head?"

"I didn't knock anyone. Hey leave me alone"

This was in the lobby while three EMTs were trying to convince her to get in the ambulance and go to the hospital.

Oh, and I was told secondhand there was someone throwing random beer bottles against the floor and yelling for no reason.

Sorry I missed that.

Great to meet Gothykitten and Tits. You both are so nice and bean and I had a good time at the pre-party.

I was going to call up to the room in the morning to see if you wanted to hit City Bites for breakfast, but didn't want to disturb you.

Oh and Slogo and Lord of Sins were just as cool in person,

and I got to tell Slogo that his posts are the shit.

And thank you Prick for getting my jokes when the crickets were chirping.

It's not Tits' fault she doesn't know---not all asses taste the same.

Good to see Crank as always, got to meet BlackJack which was cool.

bean and I came with Pomba Gira. I miss seeing her more often, but I was glad she came last night.

Literally, everyone was friendly, and instead of multiple cliques, it became this big mass in the middle of the table/bar area.

And I'm still not sure if it was because people wanted to hang out more or if because the music completely fucking sucked.

Literally I don't remember the last time it was so bad.

How bad was it?

It was so bad I didn't even see Osaka dancing.

It was so bad the tourists decided to hitchhike to Neo in Chicago.

It was so bad I went to the bathroom and "danced with myself" because I knew I'd like the sound I'd made better than what was on the dance floor.

But again, I got to talk to lots of people who flooded the bar area so, glass half-full right?

See you all again soon.

Oh and I saw Troy Spiral too, in my bowl of Count Chocula this morning.

He's the DGN g-d so like other supreme beings

He IS everything and IN everything. :bow

Archived