OMG! The Beauty Of Some Women

• 4 weeks later...

med_gallery_781_291_8686.jpg

I remember that girl! I miss that bitch...for serioul. Perfect body and an okay face... :drool:. Well if you like flat girls that is :laugh:.

And to think...I always thought I was a DD growing up...then I realized that I was actually NOT a DD...just horrendously fat. I'm actually inbetween a B and C when I'm thin.

I remember that girl! I miss that bitch...for serioul. Perfect body and an okay face... :drool:. Well if you like flat girls that is :laugh:.

And to think...I always thought I was a DD growing up...then I realized that I was actually NOT a DD...just horrendously fat. I'm actually inbetween a B and C when I'm thin.

• 2 months later...

oh no, more power to that.

But pale skin I think is gorgeous, like flawless porcelain skin on someone- especially because no matter what eye color it looks sweet against the skin. Like if you think brown is boring, it'll still be gorgeous and contrasting against pale skin. And if you have pale pale icy eyes, they'll still look sweet because they're pale and different, even if it doesn't contrast.

oh no, more power to that.

But pale skin I think is gorgeous, like flawless porcelain skin on someone- especially because no matter what eye color it looks sweet against the skin. Like if you think brown is boring, it'll still be gorgeous and contrasting against pale skin. And if you have pale pale icy eyes, they'll still look sweet because they're pale and different, even if it doesn't contrast.

Well put.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...