DGN Night Aftermath - Jan. 24th

Ok, I'll attempt the 4am half awake, half sober post.

I had quite a good night for knowing so few people there. Didn't get to dance much, but that was probably just as well with the ankle.

Sightings: msterbeau, greyhalo, spook, enishi, stormknight, taysteewonderbunny, meansalley, hunhee, burrich, industrialgirl2000, tanuki and crank.

I also got to meet eevee, prick and gothykitten (I'm sorry, dear, I don't know if I spelled that anywhere near right, forgive me, it's late)and I think that's it. I'm sorry if I forgot anyone. Must sleep now.

Aww! The reports seem so emptyz!

*hugs reportz*

I had an interesting evening. I was a little..."woooooooo" (especially early in the evening...stumbling, much?).

:rofl:

I actually remember the majority of the evening (HAHA! What now, Marc!?) and really enjoyed seeing everyone. It was wonderful seeing Greyhalo after her absence and finally meeting bean water (very brief...but you were lovely) and Tygerlili (such a tiny waist...! :drool:bow )

I hung around Prick (glad you came out, bro! I always enjoying seeing you :kiss ) and Gothkytten (you're so pretty! Gyaa!), Spook (you in your wittle tuxedo :p ), and Eleven (she was on the downlow last night...still recovering :grouphug ).

Papa Jeff liked to take advantage of the major buzz I was on and would throw his glowing balls at me!

Grr.

:rant:

And Gimp took advantage of it as well. Little fucker. You're lucky you're getting locked up for a month, otherwise you'd have a nice black eye to match the fucking huge mark you left on my neck.

:verymad:

Other people I saw...

NomaD, Taystee (every time I see you I'm blown away by how pretty you are! :biggrin: ), Enishi, Mean_Salley, Stormknight (I don't get why you get surprised when I hug you...for serious, lol), Miss_Kitty, Tanuki, thewhiterecluse, Riku, and Athemocide.

I think that was everyone...yes?

:laugh:

It was fun.

:w00t::cat:

LAST NIGHT WAS AWESOME,

I bought my bitches for Ladies night

l_6a32dcaed7434632ad20655a3545f124.jpg

We got a room got ready, took far to may pics of us doing retarted things. We went down to the club.

Highlights

Being the jam in Eevee tanuki sandwhich

Having tanuki sing the just the 2 of us song from austin powers2 word for word to my mini me

I seen

MissKitty I have not seen her in forever. I'm gald you did not get in a fight

eleven feel better baby

industrialgirl i love your hair

Greyhalo im sorry you did not enjoy ur self as much as i did

Prick I'm gald you made it out

Gothkytten nice to meet you your so cute

Gimp I hope you had some good fun before you go away, though the gimp juice was not good though i had 3

Spook i loved your tuxdeo with a bow tie and wing tip shit and tails soo cute

Msterbeau nice seeing you great kilt

Skyfire i hope you had a great birthday party

tooo much to write i gotta eat something and try to remeber

bbl to finish

I usually don't close the place on the dance floor.. I danced a LOT. I enjoyed it berry much.. :yes

Now when can I have my massage. Sooner is better. :p

I 'dun do massages well.

:X

Highlights

Being the jam in Eevee tanuki sandwhich

Ahh! I can't believe I forgot!

And I also forgot to mention meeting industrialgirl (the one with the badass black and neon green dreads, yes?). :happy: