• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you maen for the pics & such to be of a more "manageable" size?

...I know the editor stops at a certain number of characters worth of code...

(I had to cut down a Nietzsche quote..it filled it.)

Indeed

your sig size is fine :)

Ok...so I'm going to be a nice former Sr. Mod and help the other mods here:

For those who are using these awesome tags that are being made, you all HAVE to delete the excessively large pictures that you have in your signatures. I won't name names,but you SHOULD

be smart enough to know who you are. Use one or the other. You CANNOT have both.

Thanks.

Repeating my suggestion from the "tags" thread, if that's okay with you.

Personally, I think a sig should be a line or three of text or a small image... not an excuse to have a whole ton of quotes, personal statements, photos of your mom and a giant bling-laden logo. :wallbash:

People need to learn to edit...

*looks to see if there is any pics of the Banshee that birthed the Goat*

who dosent enjoy a fat panda? i know i do..!

and hows mine phee i took like 3quarters of my shit out to hopfuly make it work?

yeah... the pics can't be stacked like that... side by side would be an improvement sir

Also don't forget that if you use a resolution of 1600X1200 and another user uses 800X600, what might not be big on your monitor will be HUGE on theirs. I use 1280X1024 and a few of these are a little big.

Also one should keep in mind of the domain they're linking from too. The board isn't exactly SFW but if the image comes from a domain they don't exactly like... "Bob" forbid you actually do any work at work anyway :D

yeah... the pics can't be stacked like that... side by side would be an improvement sir

I agree, but for those of you who not only have HUGE pics side-by-side AND the new tags AND your ticker...Get RID of 2/3 of it. I really don't want to name names, but I have o say that some of your sigs out there are BEYOND obnoxious.

better miss starr?

I think so.

I've tried to downsize mine 3 times now. If someone else can make that happen, I'm cool with it. It looks pretty big on my screen.

I agree, but for those of you who not only have HUGE pics side-by-side AND the new tags AND your ticker...Get RID of 2/3 of it. I really don't want to name names, but I have o say that some of your sigs out there are BEYOND obnoxious.

oh oh i know who i know who....but i wont say...and i agree i was guilty of it when i first joined cuz i was all DGN happy so i cant point fingers