Playing right now

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't do video games really.. I find them mind-numbingly boring ..

I do dig Warhammer 40k.. Risk.. D&D.. & Other table top games that keep me interested :biggrin:

Warhammer and D&D =D

I've only played warhammer a FEW times, but I really liked it. Used the Sisters of Battle. Once I have some money I think I'm going to work on getting more into it.

Warhammer and D&D =D

I've only played warhammer a FEW times, but I really liked it. Used the Sisters of Battle. Once I have some money I think I'm going to work on getting more into it.

Hellz yeah :bunny: The Sisters are wicked..

We have Chaos space Marines & Regular Space Marines

Hellz yeah :bunny: The Sisters are wicked..

We have Chaos space Marines & Regular Space Marines

lol, the marines are pretty cool. The only thing that sucked about the sisters was how powerful they are. It was barely a challenge.

So do you collect the models and paint them yourself? I know my friend did. He could make all sorts of interesting little modifications, tattoos, dreadlocks, etc. It seems a pretty deep hobby.

lol, the marines are pretty cool. The only thing that sucked about the sisters was how powerful they are. It was barely a challenge.

So do you collect the models and paint them yourself? I know my friend did. He could make all sorts of interesting little modifications, tattoos, dreadlocks, etc. It seems a pretty deep hobby.

Me husband {Rev.Reverence} does most of the painting.. I can do it, but not as awesome as he..

But yeah, we have like thousands worth of it, through years of collecting.

Starcraft mostly on LAN when I'm at my friend's, there's a handful of people in lower MI I know and we all play this eleven year old game, lol; I'm best with Zerg. I would so play with people on here, but can't play on B-net (arr). =\

I recently beat the main quest on Fallout 3 and clocked in a bunch of hours, have a level 18 character.

Here's two music vids I did for Fallout 3 with Fraps (very violent, NSFW, spoiler):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_lLpgKYxzQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vc-PQT4WjHc

Occasionally DnD 4th Edition. Still have to beat Crisis on my file but that's at a friend's house. Right now when I get the time away from writing, Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga for GBA.

/shuts up

Edited by Scales

Diablo 2.

Man, I really need to get to work on getting that expansion pack.

After I finish becoming zelda master it's back to diablo 2, yet again, to accomplish the same goals I've had in mind forever now. Just never get around to them.

I'll hit you up when that happens, we can b-net together. lol you play a female magic-caster and I play a male. Pretty awesome that it's opposites.