Pending movies

• 2 months later...

THAT'S WHAT PEOPLE GET FOR ENTERING ME WITHOUT PERMISSION.

In all seriousness, I just came alllllll over the place. Embarrassing, because I'm in public atm, but jizz happens I guess.

I'm kinda iffy on the "by the creators of Paranormal Activity" because it's going to be "OMFG...IT'S A SPOOKY ANGLE! THERE'S A SHADOW OVER THERE! THERE'S A LITTLE BOY IN THE DISTANCE, AND WE MAKE YOU THINK HE'S GOING TO ATTACK THEM, BUT SOMETHING RANDOM ATTACKS THEM INSTEAD! THEN THE SPOOKY CAMERA ANGLE SHAKES AROUND AND YOU DON'T SEE ANYTHING!"

It's also going to popularize Chernobyl, and since it's going to be all mainstream now, I will have to change my name to Daiichi...:whistle:.

This is the first time I've seen the trailer for it and now I just can't wait it looks like it's going to be great. I'm going to need to go on a lord of the rings marathon now.

My nerdiness will shine as I watch this movie with a huge erection.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I am so excited about this one!

Even though I was a fan of the games I've seen none of the movies. Initially I just missed the first one and kept saying (and still keep saying) I don't want to see the others unless I see the earlier ones, I keep meaning to do it but never get around to it.

Same thing happened with underworld (although I caught up finally).

• 3 weeks later...

Fixed it. For whatever reason it often wants you to use the you tube "long link" rather than the short one (little drop down box shows it on you tube)

Thanks for fixing it :) I did use that one and then that wouldn't work so I used the short one and it still didn't work.

Edited by eatdirt426

Thanks for fixing it :) I did use that one and then that wouldn't work so I used the short one and it still didn't work.

I think also you have to "start" with the "add media" button, rather than say, cut & paste the link, select it, THEN hit add media. (not saying you didn't try it that way, i just know I've screwed it up a zillion times and

Long link > cut > press add media > paste > post

seems to work every time now that I do it in that order.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...