Pending movies

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

I must say, this is NOT a film I am looking forward to seeing. With all the reference materials, previous live action performers and animations of the main characters from the original 80's Comics to rubber suited Martial Artist to CGI Series for major networks, it just surprises me that this is the best they could come up with...Overly rendered Kung Fu Frogs on Steroids...

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Official Trailer #1 (2014) - Megan Fox, Will Arnett Movie HD

• 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING - Official Trailer (HD)

Can't believe I actually might want to see this version.  They took it off the animated Spider-man: Web Warriors TV series so at least I have something to relate it to...since I have kinda seen the whole series from beginning to Sinister 6 about 3 times now...:blushing:

• 2 years later...

I know this is the retelling of the origin story of a character I have become very fond of, but I actually might be interested in seeing this version of Hellboy.  So far I am still partial to Ron Perlman's 2004 and 2008 pretrayal.

~~~~~

Hellboy (2019 Movie) Official Trailer “Smash Things” – David Harbour, Milla Jovovich, Ian McShane
"Lionsgate Movies
Published on Dec 19, 2018"