Pending movies

HAs any one heard of Coraline!!!! it is Very VERY amazing looking in 3d too and not lame I mean mind blowing the commercial was played right before my bloody valentine!!!!

http://www.coraline.com/?__source=ggl|cora...|Coraline_Brand

watch the trailor

Coraline was a Neil Gaiman thing. Excellent writer.

Is anyone looking forward to or seen Synecdoche, NY?? All the reviews i've heard/read say its pretty amazing...

I missed it when it was here. :(

2 coming to town very soon that I want to see: Let The Right One In (this weekend!) and Revolutionary Road - I try to see everything Kate Winslet does. :swoon

I missed it when it was here. :(

2 coming to town very soon that I want to see: Let The Right One In (this weekend!) and Revolutionary Road - I try to see everything Kate Winslet does. :swoon

I think you either a just missed it or B it's still in michigan because I just went to see an AWESOME screening of repo last night and synedoche ny was listed in the sign.

I am going to see the new Underworld tonight...hey, likens and vamps...only thing missing is the possession.

Oh wait, I will be there...got it covered.

My kid said I am her best friend...*cry* its sooo sweet. She kinda does need to get out more tho. Your mom as your best friend...dunno...

college eats away all her time so...this movie BETTER NOT SUCK as it’s her only break this week.

If it sucks I will find real likens on dgn and sick them on the producers.

I am going to see the new Underworld tonight...hey, likens and vamps...only thing missing is the possession.

Oh wait, I will be there...got it covered.

My kid said I am her best friend...*cry* its sooo sweet. She kinda does need to get out more tho. Your mom as your best friend...dunno...

college eats away all her time so...this movie BETTER NOT SUCK as it’s her only break this week.

If it sucks I will find real likens on dgn and sick them on the producers.

AWWW, but one thing no offense and don't ask how I know this, but "liken" is actually Lycan

I wanna go see Taken.

Something about Liam Neesen as a badass is just too cool to pass up.

Husband only expressed mild interest.

So likely, I will be seeing it by myself. :confused:

i have no movie buddies out here.

god, i am bummed now.

I wanna go see Taken.

Something about Liam Neesen as a badass is just too cool to pass up.

Husband only expressed mild interest.

So likely, I will be seeing it by myself. :confused:

i have no movie buddies out here.

god, i am bummed now.

That movie does look pretty badass. But with the lack of funds I'll have to wait till it comes to video.

It Might Get Loud (2008)

Director:Davis Guggenheim

Genre:Documentary | Music

Plot:A documentary on the electric guitar from the point of view of three significant rock musicians: the Edge, Jimmy Page and Jack White.

If this is playing already I haven't seen any ads for it. I've seen a little preview on a show about the sundance film festival and it looked very good.

I love behind the scenes footage and interviews with musicians, for me it seems to bring the real person (musician) forward and not the hype or image.

Life of Pi is a children's book that's apparently big in Europe; I've never even seen a copy, much less read it. I don't need to. JPJ's the best director alive imo, and anything he puts out is an automatic essential view for me.

I heard that Avatar may get pushed back to 2011, btw. :(

Cameron's still saying late 2010, though. :)

Says Wikipedia: Life of Pi is a fantasy adventure novel written by Canadian author Yann Martel. In the story, the protagonist Piscine "Pi" Molitor Patel, an Indian boy from Pondicherry, explores issues of religion, spirituality, and practicality from an early age and survives 227 days shipwrecked and stranded in the Pacific Ocean.

My mom read it for her book group a few years back, but never passed it on as promised.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Megalicious

WATCHMEN!!! WATCHMEN!!! WATCHMEN!!!

ANYONE WITH ME ON THIS, DEAR GOD!!!!

WATCHMEN!!

sorry about the spaz-out, but really...I cannot be the only one excited about this. You know who you are..:p

You are definitely not alone.

Watchmen thread.

I'm getting a dork hard on just thinking about seeing it in IMAX. :drool

Jet Li...as Master Roshi...WTF!?! And have you seen incredibly caucasian Goku? Wtf...?

They fucked it up BAAD and I haven't even seen the movie yet. The trailer does not do the already terribly shitty cartoon series any justice.

WOOOOAAAAHHHHH WOOAHHHHH

DBZ is the best cartoon show ever created!

Jet Li...as Master Roshi...WTF!?! And have you seen incredibly caucasian Goku? Wtf...?

They fucked it up BAAD and I haven't even seen the movie yet. The trailer does not do the already terribly shitty cartoon series any justice.

Actually it's Chow Yun Fat

I'll see if I can stomach it. I'm actually watching all the episodes right now.