Pending movies

Even if they're currently just a buzz let's hear them mean while Ill inform you on some I've heard about.

Where the wild things are

Thundercats

Masters of the universe

The wolfman: by beniceo del torro

RECOMENDATIONS OF MOVIES OUT NOW: THE UNBORN, and Repo the genetic Opera

Is grand torino good? I and the life of pi can you describe that at all? I actually wanna see my bloody valentine... (don't hate on me for that lol) I wanna see the original one as well.

Life of Pi is a children's book that's apparently big in Europe; I've never even seen a copy, much less read it. I don't need to. JPJ's the best director alive imo, and anything he puts out is an automatic essential view for me.

I heard that Avatar may get pushed back to 2011, btw. :(

Cameron's still saying late 2010, though. :)

Life of Pi is a children's book that's apparently big in Europe; I've never even seen a copy, much less read it. I don't need to. JPJ's the best director alive imo, and anything he puts out is an automatic essential view for me.

I heard that Avatar may get pushed back to 2011, btw. :(

Cameron's still saying late 2010, though. :)

Oh and guess what movie shouldn't be made into a live action but is.... or at least... I'm not thrilled by it having seen a trailer already : Dragon ball Z... live action? ummmm *gag*

Oh and guess what movie shouldn't be made into a live action but is.... or at least... I'm not thrilled by it having seen a trailer already : Dragon ball Z... live action? ummmm *gag*

Yeah. I've seen some screen shots. It looks bad.

Though the chick playing bulma is hot

Yeah. I've seen some screen shots. It looks bad.

Though the chick playing bulma is hot

i agree it loked okay but goku looks nothing how goku would lok piccilo looks nothing like piccilo at all now i understand they were once cartoon chars and cant hit 100% and thats fine but there not evenremotely close to what they would look like i think ill wait till it hits the dollar show to watch if its even worth that dollar

i may be a total nerd for this but i'm waiting for Phantasmagoria: The Visions of Lewis Carrol. Its been in production for a little over 3 years now. Its suppose to come out in October of 09. Its about the life of the author of Alice in Wonderland. And... *drum roll* its written and directed by Marilyn Manson. I believe its going to be awesome.

Jet Li...as Master Roshi...WTF!?! And have you seen incredibly caucasian Goku? Wtf...?

They fucked it up BAAD and I haven't even seen the movie yet. The trailer does not do the already terribly shitty cartoon series any justice.

Jet Li...as Master Roshi...WTF!?! And have you seen incredibly caucasian Goku? Wtf...?

They fucked it up BAAD and I haven't even seen the movie yet. The trailer does not do the already terribly shitty cartoon series any justice.

The Lovely Bones

Ice Age III

Sherlock Holmes

Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows Pts 1 and 2

Hoodwinked 2: Hood vs. Evil

Gatchaman...pending 2010.

The New Star Trek looks interesting.

X-Men Origins: Wolverine

YEahhh... about that ... What I'm really looking for is a quality american Original... horror movie a classic more or less I've been finding a lot of the lower budget movies slightly more entertaing frankly... I absolutely adore "trailer park of terror" any fan of psycho billy what so ever needs to see it!!

Lovely bones? And I do actually await the new HArry potter movies as well... but what happend to the Hobbit ?!?(yes I'm a lord of the rings fan) And apparently they're going to fuck up one of my favorite movies ever!!! : hellraiser * shakes head*

As for Wolverine origins... all I have to say is ... good... it needs a little bit more of an edge to it then then the initial X-men trilogy.

YEahhh... about that ... What I'm really looking for is a quality american Original... horror movie a classic more or less I've been finding a lot of the lower budget movies slightly more entertaing frankly... I absolutely adore "trailer park of terror" any fan of psycho billy what so ever needs to see it!!

Lovely bones? And I do actually await the new HArry potter movies as well... but what happend to the Hobbit ?!?(yes I'm a lord of the rings fan) And apparently they're going to fuck up one of my favorite movies ever!!! : hellraiser * shakes head*

As for Wolverine origins... all I have to say is ... good... it needs a little bit more of an edge to it then then the initial X-men trilogy.

The Lovely Bones is a book by Alice Sebold, which is about a girl who gets murdered and then watches her family from heaven. It's a really good book, so I'm excited to see the movie.