The Biggest Loser DGN Style

Oh_My_Goth

Thank you:) I have kept good carbs like fruits and veggies but try not to eat bread, but I do miss it once in a blue.

Coming frm a paleo background, I would say that carbs cravings can be annoying. I find eating "rice flour" based stuff help with it. Of course in moderation, pastries and breads made with rice flour are awesome. I usually bake a banana bread with it. I barely use sugar ( 1 tbsp of coconut sugar, really) and insteaad of chocolate chips, I use organic coco powder. It works.

Also, refined sugars are not your friend. Sugar is the crack of food industry and the cravings can often mistaken a simple shortage of a certain vitamin or actual amount of food needed to sustain the body. Coming off it, I had to eat ridiculus amount of fruits, and now, I don't even care about my used-to be favorite starbucks white mocha or anything else with sugar in it. I'd try this route for a month at least so that you can properly cleanse your body.

And sweet potato is your friend :) esp after a workout, or when you are craving a carb, this starchy sweet veg will make your taste buds happy.

Good luck with the quest, hope you will attain desired goal with ease!

Btw you don't have to be paleo in order to lose weight, but it helps to choose the lesser of two evils when it comes to replenishing body of certain needs, proteins, carbs and fat.

Also a lot of times people work out excessively in hopes to lose fat fast only to get tired fast and compensate by eating equal to or over the calories burned which results in no change. With eating sensibly, you relieve yourself from this destructive cycle and workout becomes more fun :) Remember that it's 80 (or more) percent what you eat and 20 (or less) what you do. sorry I forgot the exact number but you get the point..

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...
3 hours ago, Trene4000 said:

In October 2015 I weighed 249lbs.

Today, July 12th, 2016, I weighed in at 191lbs!

:bunny::bunny::happydance:happydance:happydance:bunny::bunny:

That is awesome!! I can tell that each time I see you that you look like you have been losing, I mean just since I have met you. Congratulations. That is really, really an accomplishment especially from someone who knows how hard it is and struggles with this myself! 

Hugs<3

6 hours ago, kat said:

That is awesome!! I can tell that each time I see you that you look like you have been losing, I mean just since I have met you. Congratulations. That is really, really an accomplishment especially from someone who knows how hard it is and struggles with this myself! 

Hugs<3

Thank you!  I hope to see you soon! (hint, hint) :wink