The Biggest Loser DGN Style

Oh_My_Goth

Yay for you, Bean :animier:

I have been a lazy lump for the last week :sad:

Well, not lazy, I just have not worked out.. I still have 15lbs to go... I saw a pic from the BBQ & I look like a cow :verymad:

Perhaps I'm being hard on Meself, because I'm all bloated & PMSie.. But I am not liking the way I look right now.

...well, I'll say.....

Yay for you, Bean :animier:

I have been a lazy lump for the last week :sad:

Well, not lazy, I just have not worked out.. I still have 15lbs to go... I saw a pic from the BBQ & I look like a cow :verymad:

Perhaps I'm being hard on Meself, because I'm all bloated & PMSie.. But I am not liking the way I look right now.

You don't look like a cow!

It was great walking with you yesterday, I'm available today and tomorrow, and of course I know we're planning Friday already. w00t! I feel psyched!

We should start a step counting club. I walked about 10,885 steps yesterday. I was told that about 2000 steps is 1 mile. Without doing anything but working, I walk about a mile a day.

Yes, that outfit is pretty hot, unfortunately for me, I got the correct size (the one I generally wear), but the dress runs 1 1/2 size too small (which I read online AFTER I bought the dress), and in the boob department (where I need the extra room) I'm not sure it would fit me if I just lost 15lbs. I always have that problem, so I am determined to lose the 30 for good measure. :/

It was great walking with you too. I'm looking forward to walking on Friday!

Today I have decided that I am going to seriously work on losing weight. No more fucking off. I saw pictures of myself. Horrible!! No more of this shit. I've let myself gain most of the weight I lost and it's bullshit. I'm done not doing anything. It needs to be done. I'm tired of feeling like shit. I'm tired of feeling like I'm a huge walking neon sign that everyone stares at. I'm done.

I'm keeping my goals small for now. A little bit at a time, you know?

I try to do all my grocery shopping at Eastern Market. Not alot of unhealthy choices you can make there and all fresh from the farm. You can go organic much cheaper that way if you're trying to go uber healthy. I'll let you know the next Saturday morning that I go. I love that place. It's a surefire way to put me in the best of moods.

So, I have an offer accepted on a house at 9 Mile and Van Dyke and we should be in there by September. Now that I know where I'm moving too, I can start scouting out gyms in that area 'cause I am in dire NEED. Probably going with the Fitness USA on Van Dyke, I think like 16 Mile-ish, because I'll have to take the bus up Van Dyke for work, so I can stop in every day on the way back and start shedding weight again.

I'm so glad that I finally have a fully-owned house with no mortgage payments and no way to be evicted :happy:

• 2 weeks later...

I started out a diet with a carb/sodium cleanse, and now I am down 14lbs, but really down probably half of that, the first seven is probably due to salt and water due to the time of the month. I am glad either way.

I've been trying to walk a lot more, I went for an almost 8 mile walk the other day, and yesterday I did some funky belly dancing thing that I borrowed from a wonderful friend. It was cute, and I felt the burn, mostly in my arms. I did sweat, so that's a positive.

This coming week, I'll be backpacking, which is good on the exercise, but not so much on the carb/sodium issue.

Haven't been below an hour on the six-mile for a while, but the hour post-run vitals speak for themselves:

Pulse (resting): 57bpm

Blood pressure (resting, right arm): 120/70

Blood pressure (resting, left arm): 117/68

the few point difference between right arm and left arm are normal, given vessel anatomy.

The pants have started to fit better, but the weight is still embarrassingly unmentionable.

Edited by StormKnight

• 2 weeks later...

I'm so proud of everybody who is on the same bandwagon as I am trying to lose weight and ultimately be healthier peoples.

I have lost weight. I just eat the biggest meal of the day during lunch hours and have a lighter dinner. I basically cut out pop and junk food. I will have a Dr. Pepper once in awhile but I just don't crave sweets as much as I used to! Before I would put 5 tons of sugars and creamers in my coffees :p

Not anymore!

I finally fit into my very very nice black work pants again w/o gasping for air or feeling pain in my hips b/c they were too tight. And my other work pants I've been wearing can easily fall down on me now!

It's an amazing feeling!!!! Keep up the good work everyone!!!!!!!!!!xoxo

• 2 weeks later...

ok so I dont have time right now to go back and read the entire thread.... but id like to find someone in the westland area to work out with.... I started my quest for weight loss back in feb. I started at a hefty 253lbs. size 22/24 pants 3xl t-shirts. I am very proud to say even thoe i feel i could of done a lil bit better im now 213 lbs size 18/20 pants and Xl t-shirts.

my only downfall is i have not been working out much and things are getting flabby....so if anyones intrested in a work out buddy hit me up :)