DGN Celebrity Look-alikes

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For someone with such an ordinary face, I STILL do not look like any celebrities :peanutbutterjellytime: .

I'm the same way... :laugh:

I don't think my sort of look/face is too unknown. But I don't look like any celebrities.

And to Kat...I definitely see the similarity to the first picture.

:yes

I don't think my sort of look/face is too unknown. But I don't look like any celebrities.

I know there has to be a great picture of Eevee scrunching up her lips but after half an hour of searching, I couldn't find one so I gave up. So, you'll just have to use your imaginations or memory. But match that with this celebrity look-alike:

KickAssHitGirlHit43.jpg

I know there has to be a great picture of Eevee scrunching up her lips but after half an hour of searching, I couldn't find one so I gave up. So, you'll just have to use your imaginations or memory. But match that with this celebrity look-alike:

KickAssHitGirlHit43.jpg

:wallbash:

Hes just trying to imagine you in a superhero costume with scrunching lips.... :yes

• 2 months later...

I was recently told I look like Chyna. Yeah...THAT Chyna. The ugly wrestler lady. I told the guy who told me that he was calling me ugly and he said "Anything but ugly".....but uh yeah. And I used to think I looked like Alicia Keys when I was younger and had braids. Not so much anymore.

Idk who I look like though. No one really.

chyna02.jpg

Yeah. I don't see it. At all.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived