DGN Celebrity Look-alikes

I really don't see it. I don't even know which one you are talking about. Sorry.

I am told by her adoptive mother that my daughter thinks I look like Jenna Fischer. I wish.

jenna_fischer1.jpg

I love Jenna Fischer! I can see where she can see a resemblance. :happy:

I get "hey, you remind me of"ed way more than I could ever feel comfortable with :X

Mostly, its opera singers that I have never seen nor heard, or the occasional smart-fuck calling me Boy George (which happened today). Apparently, I'm also a sex-deity at the Ritz (I'm flattered, really...but, yuh). Also get a lot of "Hey, are you in a band?"

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

For someone with such an ordinary face, I STILL do not look like any celebrities :peanutbutterjellytime: .

I need to see you in person...then I will find your celebrity match! Look for the girl with the glowing red necklace. that will be me at City Club =D

I need to see you in person...then I will find your celebrity match! Look for the girl with the glowing red necklace. that will be me at City Club =D

Ah, kk. Look for the person that you would THINK Chernobyl should look like. That would be me. There's not a huge amount of yellow at CC.

Ah, kk. Look for the person that you would THINK Chernobyl should look like. That would be me. There's not a huge amount of yellow at CC.

Yellow?

Yuh huh. Don't tell me you're one of those people on DGN Worksafe or a Blackberry who can't read my posts because their settings won't display it. That's actually the reason I have to quote every post I make in normal font below the original so that those people can read it :laugh:.

Sometimes I do green. I can't decide whether more people associate the yellow of the radiation hazard symbol or the glowing green radioactive color...but with the name Chernobyl it's fitting for obvious reasons. That's why I tend to blend both; I'm a bit more yellow than I am green though. I couldn't use green font anyways because then people would just get my posts mixed up with Rev's, so all my PMs are in green.

Yuh huh. Don't tell me you're one of those people on DGN Worksafe or a Blackberry who can't read my posts because their settings won't display it. That's actually the reason I have to quote every post I make in normal font below the original so that those people can read it :laugh:.

Sometimes I do green. I can't decide whether more people associate the yellow of the radiation hazard symbol or the glowing green radioactive color with radiation...but with the name Chernobyl it's fitting for obvious reasons. That's why I tend to blend both; I'm a bit more yellow than I am green though. I couldn't use green font anyways because then people would just get my posts mixed up with Rev's, so all my PMs are in green.

Yuh huh. Don't tell me you're one of those people on DGN Worksafe or a Blackberry who can't read my posts because their settings won't display it. That's actually the reason I have to quote every post I make in normal font below the original so that those people can read it :laugh: .

Sometimes I do green. I can't decide whether more people associate the yellow of the radiation hazard symbol or the glowing green radioactive color...but with the name Chernobyl it's fitting for obvious reasons. That's why I tend to blend both; I'm a bit more yellow than I am green though. I couldn't use green font anyways because then people would just get my posts mixed up with Rev's, so all my PMs are in green.

I can see the yellow font, but I don"t understand how I'm supposed to use that to recognize you at city club