DGN Celebrity Look-alikes

I've been told that I resemble certain celebrities, though I've never been mistaken for one.

My ex looked A LOT like Billy Corgan and was actually mistaken for him on more than one occasion.

That's really funny, because if it's who I'm sure you're talking about, I just saw a picture of him someplace else recently and thought the SAME THING because I used to be a ridiculously fanatic Smashing Pumpkins fan when I was a kid. No joke :laugh:.

Guest greyhalo

That's really funny, because if it's who I'm sure you're talking about, I just saw a picture of him someplace else recently and thought the SAME THING because I used to be a ridiculously fanatic Smashing Pumpkins fan when I was a kid. No joke :laugh:.

He was on DGN a few years ago as Black Sunday and Blackmail.

Guest greyhalo

I remember him;one of the very few DGNers who was alright and knew his stuff. So you were the girlfriend he'd mentioned who also knew what was what musically.

We dated for over 3 years. So, I suppose I am that girlfriend he mentioned.

On more than one occasion I have been told I look like Daryl Hanna, I have never really seen it though..... :confused:

CelebN2.gif

M.jpg

From certain angles, I think you resemble Amanda Peet a little.

As for me, I think I've posted this somewhere else, but people most often tell me I look like Alyson Hannigan from her Buffy days.

From certain angles, I think you resemble Amanda Peet a little.

As for me, I think I've posted this somewhere else, but people most often tell me I look like Alyson Hannigan from her Buffy days.

Hmmm, in the right light perhaps..

I have also been told Alanis Morissette, but I can not see it at all.. I heard it often when I had long red hair.

Guest greyhalo

Someone once told me that I looked like a young Janis Joplin when I was around 20 years old. Maybe it had something to do with my long blond hair at the time, but I was pissed. She's one of the most masculine women I've ever seen!

what-are-they-up-to-david-schwimmer.jpg

The caption for this Google image "nerdy sort of gay-ish" Yep, that's probably about right.

jeff%20goldblum2231421.gif

Hey, don't all of you line up at once now!

Besides,

bean water already staked claim to the solo entry of Jewish nerdy sort of gay-ish types on this board

Rev & I agree that you look like Markus Reinhardt of Wolfsheim.....

wolfsfinalhj4.jpg

heres what i got off the celebrity look a like generator i dont see any of them do you guys?

i got Ben Johnson 58%

Clara Bow 56%

bow.jpg

romy schnider 55%

Allen Iverson 54%

Allen-Iverson.jpg

Tom Cruise 54%

tom_cruise_8.jpg

then heres my pic i dont see any real resebmbalces with anyone

post-3393-1231404766_thumb.jpg

post-3393-1231404795_thumb.jpg

post-3393-1231404860_thumb.jpg

Now that my hair has grown out a bit...I get this a lot...

Nadal-028.jpg

I really don't see it though, except for the chiseled arms, sculpted abs, and hairless chest.

OK, maybe just a lil in the chest..., but just around the sternum, below the collar bones and above my beer gut, as I too have 13 chest hairs now!

:rofl: