Your favorite parts of a movie

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Mosquito Coast,1986 had a lot of good scenes

as did Blazing Saddles,1974

The Blues Brothers, Young Frankenstein, Blazing Saddles, Army of Darkness, Superbad, Sixteen Candles...all were "run on great scenes" films with one joke running into another. Laden heavily with "non-PC" humor and innuendo. I love em!

I like the plot.

“X-rated movies are all alike... the only thing they leave to the imagination is the plot.”

I really don't know why I like them as much as I do :/

Idiocracy, the beginning and the part in the middle with the narrator explaining how things came to be.

Things to do in Denver When you're Dead, the part with Critical Bill and the assassin, "the job", and anything involving the man with the plan.

Braindead/Dead Alive, the part with the lawnmower, the priest, and the crazy kid.

Death to Smoochy, the "Smoochy on ice" scene, and anything involving Rainbow Randolph".

Shakes the Clown, "MIMES!"

Spaceballs, the "Hello my honey" bit.

Nothing but Trouble, "BONESTRIPPER!"

Ghostbusters II, "Don't shut it off"

Old Boy (foreign from South Korea), the part in the jail/room, the part in the police station in the beginning, and the protagonists penthouse is pretty sweet looking.

War Games, the part with the payphone (because you could actually do that back then)

Dr. Strangelove (or 'How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb'), THEY'RE AFTER OUR JUICES! Also the ending was pretty sweet.

Doctor Who and the Daleks, the ending, because it sucked. Trying to Americanize a Welsh classic just fucked it up completely.

Soylent Green, the part with the old guy in the room.

Phantasm, scary death orb + door + zombie + axe

I guess that's enough for now.