Your Theme Songs.....

Oh_My_Goth

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hell yeah!

Well a hobby store with comics.. is "a comic book store" in my mind. (100% comic book stores are somewhat rare) Crazy part is you can get manga at like WALMART which, is a bizarre development for me, since I used to have to special order it and then download fan-translations off bullten boards back in the day. Plus it seems like Hollywood now makes movies about every comic book story that anyone ever heard of (not that I have a problem with that), which was UNheard of when I was in high school reading the stuff more regularly. Not sure what happened.

:DDD

I've been to a purely comic book shop before. The last hobby shop I went to didn't have any comics. :crybaby: But fortunately they did have the expansion packs for Talisman that I was looking for. :animier:

That reminds me of a Tim Burton quote:

"It is a different time now, yes. It’s strange to me. At the time back in school when everybody tortured you, it didn’t seem quite the same. It wasn’t fashionable then. It didn’t seem viable and vibrant and accepted at the time. But sometimes those things take a while."

I don't know how these things change. It in part makes me happy, and in part turns me into even more of a misanthropist.

:DDD

I've been to a purely comic book shop before. The last hobby shop I went to didn't have any comics. :crybaby: But fortunately they did have the expansion packs for Talisman that I was looking for. :animier:

That reminds me of a Tim Burton quote:

"It is a different time now, yes. It’s strange to me. At the time back in school when everybody tortured you, it didn’t seem quite the same. It wasn’t fashionable then. It didn’t seem viable and vibrant and accepted at the time. But sometimes those things take a while."

I don't know how these things change. It in part makes me happy, and in part turns me into even more of a misanthropist.

yeah i used to go to an "all comics" book store in high school, just there is such a crossover between like magic the gathering / board games / D&D / comics / collectable toys that they tend to carry a variety.

Man I wish this stuff was so "acceptable" then as it seems to be now. The crazy thing is I'm semi talking to a girl now that still looks down on it all... WTF am I doing? I love all this stuff heh.

yeah i used to go to an "all comics" book store in high school, just there is such a crossover between like magic the gathering / board games / D&D / comics / collectable toys that they tend to carry a variety.

Man I wish this stuff was so "acceptable" then as it seems to be now. The crazy thing is I'm semi talking to a girl now that still looks down on it all... WTF am I doing? I love all this stuff heh.

People can always be converted to seeing the light. :cylon-pancarte06:

Just find out her interests and find something that is a close match.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...