Your Theme Songs.....

Oh_My_Goth

If Elope makes my fitted coffin sunglasses, which they probably won't, I will record an Internetronic Video of me listening to this Baller French Electro Remix, wearing said coffin sunglasses, and the skin-tight Charizard t-shirt I will likely be wearing to Necto tomorrow.

I missed the "skin tight charizard t-shirt" ??? god damnit. /starts cuttin self.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I missed the "skin tight charizard t-shirt" ??? god damnit. /starts cuttin self.

Yeah I probably won't wear that again. After more deliberation I've decided that if its possible to weird people out in the context of alternative fashion it would require a look between a Star Trek alien and a homeless man who has started his own religion. My friend looked at me that night before we left and said, "Sometimes, I wonder about you."

I don't see myself going to Necto anytime soon, but I wish the sound was sharper or there was more treble in the Red Room so I could hear what that guy was rapping about.

I don't see myself going to Necto anytime soon, but I wish the sound was sharper or there was more treble in the Red Room so I could hear what that guy was rapping about.

I just wish there was somewhere that wasn't a 40 minute freakin drive (im dead in the middle between A2 and Detroit basicly. Red Room? That something inside necto I (somehow) don't know about or a different place altogether?

I just wish there was somewhere that wasn't a 40 minute freakin drive (im dead in the middle between A2 and Detroit basicly. Red Room? That something inside necto I (somehow) don't know about or a different place altogether?

Its the room below the main room which mostly plays Industrial/EBM, where they play Drum and Bass and Dubstep on Mondays. The three times I've been there I spent it mostly people watching around that room, because I have an aversion to most Industrial, can't get into Futurepop because I overplayed it years ago, and the same for any 1980's club staple. Even though it seems that lately my heart belongs to 80's Electro, I like the idea of having rappers down there, and wish I could hear them better.

"Brothic Baller."

Edited by Coffeenated

Its the room below the main room which mostly plays Industrial/EBM, where they play Drum and Bass and Dubstep on Mondays. The three times I've been there I spent it mostly people watching around that room, because I have an aversion to most Industrial, can't get into Futurepop because I overplayed it years ago, and the same for any 1980's club staple. Even though it seems that lately my heart belongs to 80's Electro, I like the idea of having rappers down there, and wish I could hear them better.

"Brothic Baller."

they used to call that "the sludge club" I know hat ya mean. That was "the goth club" back in the day. Thats the first "gothic place" i ever went to.

So Alive by Love and Rockets

The list is longer, but I'll leave it at that for now~

Used to be a huge L&R fan. So much so I even started reading the comic book (its quite good) that they got their name from.

Last song i ever played on the radio before I uh "left" the station:

Sticks in my head a lot, as the phone lines were lit up like a christmas tree , but I didn't want to answer becasue I was dancing with my friend in the DJ booth. (not that thats a problem wasn't causing any trouble) hah.

• 5 weeks later...

Used to be a huge L&R fan. So much so I even started reading the comic book (its quite good) that they got their name from.

Last song i ever played on the radio before I uh "left" the station:

Sticks in my head a lot, as the phone lines were lit up like a christmas tree , but I didn't want to answer becasue I was dancing with my friend in the DJ booth. (not that thats a problem wasn't causing any trouble) hah.

I still have yet to read the comic, but I'll look into it. :D

I still have yet to read the comic, but I'll look into it. :D

Oddly at that time I was a HUGE comic book guy, (not any more, mainly because that stuff is too expensive, no other reason really)I'd not seen the comic. Apparently it was there right on the shelf at my local comic book store at the time, but I must have had a mental block against it, until I intentionally went to look for it. (sort of how I tend to just gloss over the barbie & Archie section (even though I did read Archie in another life)).

Oddly at that time I was a HUGE comic book guy, (not any more, mainly because that stuff is too expensive, no other reason really)I'd not seen the comic. Apparently it was there right on the shelf at my local comic book store at the time, but I must have had a mental block against it, until I intentionally went to look for it. (sort of how I tend to just gloss over the barbie & Archie section (even though I did read Archie in another life)).

I rarely get a chance to hit up comic book stores, so I typically have to wait on stuff. Typically it's just hobby shops and bookstores that I visit. XD

Is She Weird? - The Pixies

Hell yeah!

I rarely get a chance to hit up comic book stores, so I typically have to wait on stuff. Typically it's just hobby shops and bookstores that I visit. XD

Well a hobby store with comics.. is "a comic book store" in my mind. (100% comic book stores are somewhat rare) Crazy part is you can get manga at like WALMART which, is a bizarre development for me, since I used to have to special order it and then download fan-translations off bullten boards back in the day. Plus it seems like Hollywood now makes movies about every comic book story that anyone ever heard of (not that I have a problem with that), which was UNheard of when I was in high school reading the stuff more regularly. Not sure what happened.

So raise your glass if you are wrong

In all the right ways, all my underdogs

We will never be, never be anything but loud

And nitty gritty, dirty little freaks

I based my life around this song's teachings but didn't realize it!

I'm having a "Road to Damascus" momement. :whip:laugh:

I based my life around this song's teachings but didn't realize it!

I'm having a "Road to Damascus" momement. :whip:laugh:

Would you believe I scared a guy off with this song during an eHarmony "connection".

He as me to sum myself up so he could get to know me better (now mind you, this was after we had been conversing for about 2 days).

Upon hearing this song, his "I want to learn all there is about you" talk quickly dried up and amounted to jack squat of nothing.

For what it was worth, eHarmony did help me find out that I, by no means of a stretch of the imagination, meet mainstreams idea of an ideal match for 98% of the linear thinking male population.

Go fig...

Would you believe I scared a guy off with this song during an eHarmony "connection".

He as me to sum myself up so he could get to know me better (now mind you, this was after we had been conversing for about 2 days).

Upon hearing this song, his "I want to learn all there is about you" talk quickly dried up and amounted to jack squat of nothing.

For what it was worth, eHarmony did help me find out that I, by no means of a stretch of the imagination, meet mainstreams idea of an ideal match for 98% of the linear thinking male population.

Go fig...

I can't picture scaring a guy off with one song. But I guess, I can picture scaring anyone off if somehow you hit on some sort of nerve , so who knows, could be something about that song that just er... rubbed him the wrong way in an irrational sense. Maybe he was shy, that song (feels like, given a too, overly cursory listen) it says "im not timid at at all! Rawr! I don't give a fuck!" , which, might have been his nerve. When you first start talking to somone, especially online dating websites, the whole idea is to quickly weed out people you (might) not want to spend your time on. So if they hit some nerver right off the bat.. next. No point, too many other fish in the electronic dating pond. (so the theory goes) Which is the opposite of "real" dating, were you tend to give the person a much longer look before making up your mind. Pros and cons to both.

I wouldn't put to much stock in my personal dating (or lack of) experience to extraploate out to the entire population of women on the planet. Micro/Macro fallacy at work there. (Whats true for my small sample size, is not nessisarly true for the population as a whole) That is say "I dont meet the criteria of most women I've met, therefore I don't met the criteria of most women on the planet." Although I'm talking out my ass there, since I've thought exactly that. Do as I say not as I do! hehe.

• 2 weeks later...