If you won the lottery....

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh... and because I am kind I would buy Alison Hannigan for Spook

Redheads.jpg

Yay! And I'll buy Oahu for Phee so he can take his wife on a second honeymoon.

We could just go to Henry Ford Museum and borrow it. :secret:

The one at Henry Ford is a 4-6-6-4 Challenger. Not quite as big but it's still impressive. There's a Big Boy at the National Railroad Museum in Green Bay, Wisconsin. I went there a few months ago and got to touch it. The drive wheels are almost as tall as I am and there are 16 of them.

But, since I'm almost as nice as Phee (nobody can be as nice because Alison Hannigan is hard to beat), for your consolation prize I will buy you Okinawa, the Hawaii of Japan.

okinawa-pic2B.jpg

castles are a common theme

it is said that this person...

Babaji (BJ1)

Babaji, the immortal master of the Himalayas written about in Autobiography of a Yogi. About 5,000 years old, ever youthful, he is a great server of humanity. Babaji has every power: he travels by thought, and manifests anything needed from the air. He has promised to always stay in his physical body (see p. 353). This is from a painting by Eric Estep.

made a castle for this person...

Lahiri Mahasaya (LM)

Lahiri Mahasaya was a 19th Century Indian master of rare attainment and a direct disciple of the immortal Himalayan master Babaji. In a wonderful account in Autobiography of a Yogi, Babaji gave the ancient Kriya Yoga to Lahiri, who taught this great enlightenment tool for decades in Banares.

...because, he was soooo attached to the physical with his opne wish, of wanting to sleep in a castle for JUST ONE NIGHT of ONE LIFE that he could not let go and pass onto the next plane, and kept reincarnating....

so babaji made him a castle and he slept in it and was happy and thus able to go on.

just thought it was a cool story about watching what you wish for or for wishing at all.

http://www.newagecentrum.info/meesters.htm

that story is in autobiography of a yogi