If you won the lottery....

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

122991290.jpg

That's the one Phee has. :)

.... I'd just pay off my house and my car (and do some customizing to it), some bills ... add another bathroom upstairs to my house, finish the basement ... and bank most of the rest.

So, I don't have pictures.

For my wife:

lancer_official_.jpg

:drool :drool :drool :drool :drool :drool

That's such an awesome looking Evo!

I personally would not buy another vehicle (unless we needed another vehicle) until my Mazda needed replacing ... but I definitely wouldn't turn down people buying one for me. :)

edited to add: I might buy a BIGGER vehicle if the gas prices went down again -- and STAYED THERE -- since hauling around 4 kids in a Mazda 3 isn't always comfortable ... but even then, I'd trade in the Mazda.

Edited by Rayne

dilhouse_85C833B5-B391-9B59-11325A5008D0

2 eco houses. one staffed for my pearents so i can get away from daycare duties

Jaguar_SS_100_1938.jpg

(toodling about Bath in my second cousin's was FUN)

1979%20ASTON%20MARTIN.jpg

before Tickford Ruined this model

but not before a holliday...

and possibly a WA M4 based rifle witha 24" heavy fluted barrel on a free float tube for sites where i am no allowed to use my AW338 or Remmington 700

Cate and I toured this place last summer. It's in North Carolina. I don't think I'd buy it though if I could. I don't know what I'd do with that much.

biltmore_house.jpg

wg_house_springCMYK.jpg

063006biltmore.jpg

I went there some years ago. Pretty amazing place.. and the grounds.. a different romantic spot to picnic every day for years. :drool:

post-3204-1225407841_thumb.jpg

post-3204-1225407851_thumb.jpg

And the house would be on the North Shore of Oahu.

I want to go back to Oahu!!!

That was the best vacation ever (Phee and I went in the middle of February when there was a few feet of snow on the ground here in Michigan, we actually got delayed going out of Detroit to LA due to ice and missed our connecting flight from LA to Honolulu) ... and I didn't have to use my allergy meds or inhaler not ONCE the entire time we were there!!!

I did on the big island though.

I want to go back to Oahu!!!

That was the best vacation ever (Phee and I went in the middle of February when there was a few feet of snow on the ground here in Michigan, we actually got delayed going out of Detroit to LA due to ice and missed our connecting flight from LA to Honolulu) ... and I didn't have to use my allergy meds or inhaler not ONCE the entire time we were there!!!

I did on the big island though.

I took my wife on a honeymoon once.... it was great