What fragrance(s) do you generally wear?

Oh, and I rape men who wear Axe...brutally...like not the good rape. Call it...a tick of mine? :tongue:

Hmm, now where did I put my axe spray at???

Sometimes I wear Axe, not sure what scents I have, I can't find them.. I also wear Curve, Old English Leather and some others but I can't find them at the moment.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest greyhalo

Has anyone else on here tried Arcana's fragrance products?

www.arcanasoaps.com

I just received their new Holy Terror perfume oil, and it's amazing! I can't stop sniffing my wrists!

• 2 years later...

I've been told by more than one individual can "sense" my presence before I even enter the room. My preferred methods of imparting aroma and noted odours onto my body may be a bit dated, but they still hold true as they ever did. Most perfumes/colognes are so pungent with alcohols and solvents (many of which I am highly allergic to), that is seems all most shameful to just spritz-spritz-go. Such add-ons should not over-power one's own natural odour, but enhance and expand the experience.

Showering/bathing (I have taken a new found love of bathing as of late) is a must to keep your body palette clear of any unwantons. A few pats of perfumed body powder will follow any cleansing (Jean Nate', in my case). But what fronts the majority of my added notes comes from laying in close proximity to incense; Afterall, perfuming one's body was one of its many practical uses in ages gone by. But ,I have also taken to "smoking" articles of clothing I wear often by hanging them directly over burning sticks of incense; This allows the smoke to seep into the fibers and hopefully stay there. I figured that if cigarette smokers had clothing reaking of burnt tobacco, the same concept might be applied to more appeasing scents (it works).

If there is a special occasion or I am simply going out to dance, I will utilize a few drops of perfume oil (closely related to the incense I use). I am unsure as to the exact blend of oils used in my preferred concoction (it has a distinctly "earthy" smell to it), but cedar and patchouli play strong parts in bringing that lovely brew to bear.

I always wear a white tea & ginger scent from Bath & Body Works.

LordofSins has been a fan of it since we've became friends a couple years ago...hahaha! He would make me spray the stuffed elephant I gave him when I used to come over.

I've considered buying a cologne a few times, but my sense of smell sucks and I wouldn't know what to get. So I generally just go natural.

I generally go with whatever the ladies suggest, although its been awhile, so i just stick with the old standby now.

I always wear a white tea & ginger scent from Bath & Body Works.

LordofSins has been a fan of it since we've became friends a couple years ago...hahaha! He would make me spray the stuffed elephant I gave him when I used to come over.

Havn't heard from him in awhile. Hope he's doing ok.

One of my friends used to make me re-sent a stuffed animal i gave them too hah.

• 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...

I can only really wear the earthier scents...can't do anything too floral smelling. For awhile, when I was still married, I was married to a metrosexual cologne/cigar snob...anyway he would buy me like boucheron, lol I can't spell it right haven't seen any in years but the bottle was pretty, also Burberry brit I really loved, but my overall favorite was just Michael Kors. I haven't worn it in a couple years but found it at Ulta the other day now I wants...I forgot how good it smelled.

I can't remember ever wearing anything other than Drakkar. Oh wait... my dads Old Spice like when i was 15 haha. Not that I HAVE to wear it, its just what i was told to wear and I've not had any complaints. If i had a GF or a wife or something that was like "hey you should wear X Y Z " fine by me.

• 6 months later...

I am enjoying "Over-the-Rhine," by Possets Perfumes, today. It makes me smell like the gingerbread witch.

Sad that I'm probably like one of 50 americans that knows what "the Rhine" even is lol. Reading that brings up memories of europe and also my interest in historical things as well...