What fragrance(s) do you generally wear?

I am an absolute Demeter Fragrances fanatic.

Demeter Fragrance Library Go to the "Flavors" drop-down list, and start scrolling..

All I have to say, is just about any nostalgic scent you have ever dreamed of is here. And I mean it. Prepare to spend a LOT of money. I won't even say how many I currently own, or how many I have bought in the past! Sephora used to carry this line of products, but they don't any longer.

My faves so far are: "Scottish Shortbread," "Angel Food," "Condensed Milk," "Earthworm," "Thunderstorm," "Russian Leather," "Waffle Cone," "Honey," "Salt Air," "Humidor," "Devil's Food," "Stable," "Bonfire," "Funeral Home," "Ocean," "Riding Crop," "Cotton Candy," "Bourbon," and "Firefly." I have tried all of these and then some (they sell convenient 1/2 oz. trial sizes), and love every one. These products are so incredibly realistic-smelling, you won't believe it! These scents are also helpful in setting the mood for spell-work.

I am currently hooked on my own special concoction of the Cotton Candy, Hot Toddy, Bonfire, and Angel Food scents. The smell of goodies baking, rich potables, and spicy woodsmoke are a perfect compliment to the cool snap in the air. I don't know how many people stopped me while I was out this week, asking if it was me who smelled so good!

As for conventional scents, my all time fave has always been Elizabeth Taylor's Diamonds And Rubies, which is now discontinued.

Edited by jynxxxedangel

I used to wear Joop! until they changed their formula. It used to have real ambergris, but now they use synthetic. I can tell the difference; it lends a bitter note to the tonka bean. I understand why they don't use real whale products anymore, though.

Dolce and Gabbana-Light Blue

That is, on the rare occasions I wear fragrance. Being in a medical program I have not been allowed to wear anything scented in my classes, or working in a doctor's office.

And while I usually love scented candles, oils or diffusers that smell like desserts, fruits or spices, I can't stand to actually wear something that smells like any type of food. It makes me feel gross and sticky. I know it's a psychosomatic thing, but I still can't do it. The one exception to this is something that has a hint of citrus scent. I have hand lotion that has a light lemon scent, and that doesn't seem to bother me in small amounts.

Guest greyhalo

I'm a fragrance fanatic as well. I love Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab scents, Demeter scents, Goth Rosary scents, etc. One of my favorites is Black Widow perfume by Small World though.

Drakkar, Polo or Aspen... but if I can find a bottle of it Clint from Avon... but they have not made it in years.

Drakkar is cool on most guys, but it turns weird when it mixes with my peculiar chemistry. Wish I could wear it.

...as far as commercial scents for women go, I know it's totally cliche, but...Dark Vanilla.

Edited by SpammerOvTheGods

I am an absolute Demeter Fragrances fanatic.

Demeter Fragrance Library Go to the "Flavors" drop-down list, and start scrolling..

All I have to say, is just about any nostalgic scent you have ever dreamed of is here. And I mean it. Prepare to spend a LOT of money. I won't even say how many I currently own, or how many I have bought in the past! Sephora used to carry this line of products, but they don't any longer.

My faves so far are: "Scottish Shortbread," "Angel Food," "Condensed Milk," "Earthworm," "Thunderstorm," "Russian Leather," "Waffle Cone," "Honey," "Salt Air," "Humidor," "Devil's Food," "Stable," "Bonfire," "Funeral Home," "Ocean," "Riding Crop," "Cotton Candy," "Bourbon," and "Firefly." I have tried all of these and then some (they sell convenient 1/2 oz. trial sizes), and love every one. These products are so incredibly realistic-smelling, you won't believe it! These scents are also helpful in setting the mood for spell-work.

I am currently hooked on my own special concoction of the Cotton Candy, Hot Toddy, Bonfire, and Angel Food scents. The smell of goodies baking, rich potables, and spicy woodsmoke are a perfect compliment to the cool snap in the air. I don't know how many people stopped me while I was out this week, asking if it was me who smelled so good!

As for conventional scents, my all time fave has always been Elizabeth Taylor's Diamonds And Rubies, which is now discontinued.

Da link broked.....

I fix>>>>>I believe.....This is the place.....I hope.....

Top 5 right now are:

1. Missoni by Missoni :

Notes:A vivacious blend of fresh florals, delectable fruits, and rich chocolate and hazelnuts.

2. Michael Kors:

Notes:

Dewy Freesia, Tamarind, Chinese Osmanthus, Incense, Fresh Tuberose, White Wings Peony, Blue Orris, Arum Lilies, Cashmere Woods, Musk, Vetiver Haiti.

3. Cartier Delices de Cartier Eau Fruitee :

Notes:

Bergamot, Mandarin, Rhubarb, Morello-Jasmine Accord, Sandalwood, Amber Accord.

4. Miss Dior Cherie:

Notes: Green Tangerine, Violette, Pink Jasmine, Patchouli, Crystalline Musk, Strawberry Leaves, Caramelized Popcorn, Strawberry Sorbet.

5. Summer by Kenzo

Notes: Bergamot, Citron, Mimosa, Violet, Almond Milk, Musk, Cedar, Styrax.

I only wear one and I got it for free from an ex-coworker, but I love it: Donna Karan's Black Cashmere. It's only mildly sweet and a bit spicy. It has saffron, masala spices, white pepper, clove, nutmeg, pimento berries, broom flower, patchouli, rose, incense, wengue wood, bois de miel, and labdanum (a plant alternative to ambergris).