How Are You Feeling?

Troy Spiral

Guest Megalicious

i swear, i am the greediest person alive....

*sigh*

We have had this conversation- you are silly, with your uncommon, random dictionary outbursts =P

I am feeling I am the only person on earth that is walking and talking and not FEELING pain when dilated to 6 and fully faced.

I am just uncomfortable at this point and ready.

Baby it's alright ... like would you like to come along ... they can tell you what to do ... theres a city in mind ... baby it's alright ...

Can you tell I'm totally sad the monkey didn't come on David's birthday? - I'll live :yes

Really annoyed and angry.

I hope leaving your other kids was worth it because this baby is *sarcasm* sooooo much more worth it! */end sarcasm*

I'm all for having more kids, but JC, take care of the ones you already have! I CAN NOT stand that!

(Enter puking smiley here since I can't do it on the BlackBerry)

I feel like I wish there were a "like" button on here lol Some people are so stupid... I don't get how they just don't notice... *shrug* anywho...

+1000

Excited for the "Kid Day" today.

I feel like I'm in the car (Phee is driving) and my son has my iPod, so The Beatles is on.

And I feel like some people should consult a dictionary before speaking in public. LoL.:)

Excited for the "Kid Day" today.

I feel like I'm in the car (Phee is driving) and my son has my iPod, so The Beatles is on.

And I feel like some people should consult a dictionary before speaking in public. LoL.:)

yay for kid day! I hope they have a good time! I feel like I'm bored at work... but what else is new?

Guest Megalicious

Like I am listening to my son and my crazy mother dig in our garden outside my kitchen window.

Wondering if I have the energy to drop off Odmis and Candy's welcome home goodness!

Tired, but well cared for.

So glad some are not allowed to spread their stupid. :bunny:

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic