How Are You Feeling?

Troy Spiral

Amused-the only dudes that pay attention to my ass are ex-con's and young ones. I swear there is a TV show about this.

So the next time a guy tries to hit on me (who looks over 25 years old) my first response will be "so what were you in for"?

Edited by kat

Amused-the only dudes that pay attention to my ass are ex-con's and young ones. I swear there is a TV show about this.

So the next time a guy tries to hit on me (who looks over 25 years old) my first response will be "so what were you in for"?

I will admit, that made me giggle which these days is hard to do.

I will admit, that made me giggle which these days is hard to do.

Hugs Marie. I guess we have to start making fun of the bullshit and heartache life throws at us. Hey, I know me and you could go out douchebag hunting. Whadda ya say? We can even use the Dixie Chicks "Goodbye Earl" for our theme music.

Edited by kat

HAHAHA that was funny....

im a lil peeved. have to start looking for a new job since mine wont let me transfer :( all because I have a write up for missing one weight.... seriously! all the good shit I do dont flipping matter....

Hugs Marie. I guess we have to start making fun of the bullshit and heartache life throws at us. Hey, I know me and you could go out douchebag hunting. Whadda ya say? We can even use the Dixie Chicks "Goodbye Earl" for our theme music.

Oh as tempting as that sounds....I think it would be a bad idea for me to do anything like that.

I'm much the same, a horrible mix of almost numb but still hurting.

i feel many things today...amused, pissed, and annoyed. the store i'm building at this tiny ass town in WI seems to have a few dumb ass people i have met a few cool ones though....on my lunch break i decided to walk around the mall and i wasnt dressed like how i normally do when i go to City which i dont think is to diffrent from anyone i normally see but here i didnt see one person that resembeles and reminds me of a single person back home...but anyway i feel i'm getting of track all i wore to work today was a pair of ratty black jeans and a black 'Evil Dead' shirt and got odd looks from that and one guy that walked outta American Eagle had the balls to ask if i was a emo kid :dry: oh well its good money so i cant bitch to much....the only thing is WI seems really rainy right now >.<

i feel many things today...amused, pissed, and annoyed. the store i'm building at this tiny ass town in WI seems to have a few dumb ass people i have met a few cool ones though....on my lunch break i decided to walk around the mall and i wasnt dressed like how i normally do when i go to City which i dont think is to diffrent from anyone i normally see but here i didnt see one person that resembeles and reminds me of a single person back home...but anyway i feel i'm getting of track all i wore to work today was a pair of ratty black jeans and a black 'Evil Dead' shirt and got odd looks from that and one guy that walked outta American Eagle had the balls to ask if i was a emo kid :dry: oh well its good money so i cant bitch to much....the only thing is WI seems really rainy right now >.<

That's great news!

I feel motivated towards carpentry...

:smoke:;)

Really annoyed and angry.

I hope leaving your other kids was worth it because this baby is *sarcasm* sooooo much more worth it! */end sarcasm*

I'm all for having more kids, but JC, take care of the ones you already have! I CAN NOT stand that!

(Enter puking smiley here since I can't do it on the BlackBerry)

Edited by Rayne

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic