How Are You Feeling?

Troy Spiral

Sort of like a beached um... elk?

Hey a elk was found half burried in muck near lake Michigan a couple years back. It was a kind that was extict from this area for a few hundred years. With receding water levels it was finally revealed and in good condition. So you see it is possible Phee. I feel giddy that the Wrangler is running again!

Edited by prick

I am frustrated that my car blew a tire 2 days ago and it's been sitting in front of my house because somehow the wheel lock key disappeared.

I am frustrated that I have to get it to the dealership later today for them to bust off the old wheel locks and put new ones on and change out the blown tire for my spare, which has never been used. Then I have to go get new tires put on it.

I am frustrated ONE of my tires is bald and the steel belt is wearing through, which is why it blew out ... The other three are in rather decent shape. I am annoyed that it is cheaper to replace all four with high performance all season tires than to replace the one ultra performance, and I'm hoping the blown tire is just an alignment issue.

I'm also hoping the all season's help with my traction issues in the rain and snow ... And have at least half the dry traction these had.

And I wish people would stop telling me I need to buy American. I have a Japanese sports sedan ... A P195/65/15 tire will NOT fit on my P205/55/16 rims. My rims require a wider tire, lower profile and larger rim size than an American tire would give me, I'd be popping seals left and right, especially in the mountains.

Basically, I feel a lot of frustration with my car at the moment ... It has its moments. And it's allowed.

However, as soon as my car is fixed, I get to go pay for the new van engine to be built and it finally gets to be put in! I never thought I'd be saying I miss my mini-van, but I do.

Then the LeBaron needs a new valve cover gasket before it goes to storage.

Lots of car work in the next few weeks, my mechanic is going to stay busy. :)

I fucking knew I was going to get yelled at by my mother. Dad doesn't listen to me and ended up cutting his arm doing something yesterday and it's MY fault of course..the man is 59 years old it's not like he's going to listen to me.

On a lighter note though, I think my job interview went well.

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic