How Are You Feeling?

Troy Spiral

Guest Megalicious

IT's OVER. *yes!!!! Does snoopy dance of happiness*

I feel like I am going to meet up with a bunch of people from one of my nursing classes and we are going bowling!! Well, I am going to watch being as prego as I am. :) But it should still be fun. We will be split up next year and we are sad ....:( Our last Cohesive night together...

Anxious. :X

I just made my first eBay purchase. I'm afraid I was too rash.

The first time is all ways a bit unnerving...it gets easier the more you engage in it. (just wait until you Amazon for the first time)

I'm feeling "...yup, uh-huh..." (like I'm agreeing with my own thoughts, in general)

Edited by Iris

Anxious. :X

I just made my first eBay purchase. I'm afraid I was too rash.

I just made my first the other week and since no credit card or pay pal I had to offer the guy a money order and he excepted and I got what I wanted in the mail last week!

Edited by prick

The first time is all ways a bit unnerving...it gets easier the more you engage in it. (just wait until you Amazon for the first time!!!) :wink

Wait are you sure we are talking about Ebay here? It sounds a lot like something else....

Wait are you sure we are talking about Ebay here? It sounds a lot like something else....

Well, it gets easier once you learn to snipe bids at the last second (requires a high speed connection and some guts).

The first time is all ways a bit unnerving...it gets easier the more you engage in it. (just wait until you Amazon for the first time)

I'm feeling "...yup, uh-huh..." (like I'm agreeing with my own thoughts, in general)

I've ordered from Amazon multiple times...get my school books and used mangas from it. :laugh:

I am feeling...impatient. And curious.

i want to bleed.

Then dont do it in a destructive manner. The catharsis quotient only lasts as long as it takes to realize youve hurt yourself, and it rarely honestly helps.

Do something transformative, instead.

Get pierced, branded, or inked.

Or go take a non-working piece of machinery and beat it with a blunt object. Scream. Destroy a phone book with your bare hands, page by page.

Don't hurt yourself. You may not think so right now, but you'll regret it later.

Then dont do it in a destructive manner. The catharsis quotient only lasts as long as it takes to realize youve hurt yourself, and it rarely honestly helps.

Do something transformative, instead.

Get pierced, branded, or inked.

Or go take a non-working piece of machinery and beat it with a blunt object. Scream. Destroy a phone book with your bare hands, page by page.

Don't hurt yourself. You may not think so right now, but you'll regret it later.

if money grew on trees that would be a viable option. and i may want to hurt myself but i can't, it would put my father in the grave faster. but i'm barely hanging on to the last bit of sanity and self control i have at this point.

if money grew on trees that would be a viable option. and i may want to hurt myself but i can't, it would put my father in the grave faster. but i'm barely hanging on to the last bit of sanity and self control i have at this point.

*hugs*

If i were more local, I'd definitely donate to the cause.

Something cathartic does help a bit.

In lieu of that, go destroy something...

I'm glad you've at least a reason to restrain yourself from doing anything damaging... :confused: It would be a horrible waste of a damn fine person. Because you are.

Guest Megalicious

Bitter-sweet I suppose. Just got home for a great time with people that have become like family over the last year- it's sad will we no longer continue on as a group. Some of us not doing well enough to go on and just branching off into different sub divisions. I will miss them all for my own reasons, even if we were some what a a dysfunctional family - I heart you guys-- I'll never forget you....

Hugs. More Hugs

SADZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My kitty just ran away.... I was moving her from the old house to the new finally and something dropped and spooked her and she darted out of the van.... mecry.gifmecry.gif

I hope somehow, you can find her. Hugs

I am hanging in. Off to go read shortly.

hugs,

april

SADZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My kitty just ran away.... I was moving her from the old house to the new finally and something dropped and spooked her and she darted out of the van.... :cry:cry

If my car wasn't in the shop right now i'd be there helping you look for her. :X ...Dammit I want to help!

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic