How Are You Feeling?

Troy Spiral

i feel like i wish that I lived closer to everyone I loved, so that I didn't miss out on all the fun stuff that goes on, during the weekends.

I wish that the damn plant wasn't on the table so that I could get to sewing, because I have no $$ and that's the only way I'm going to generate some.

"Im too tired... if that's what you're thinking" No, i wasn't, so eff off!

so I am frustraited, as well as bummed. :sad:

As if what's left of my uterus and my single ovary are slowly clawing their way through my peritoneum.

Someone shoot me now, please. I sure don't feel like being "that girl" while suffering my monthly. Alas, the bills (which are slightly overdue) need to be paid. Girlfriend needs to pull some major cash out of her ass this weekend, or things are looking bad.

I feel absolutely confused about what I should do in a personal situation I'm dealing with at the moment-- involving two people who are extremely special to me. I'm afraid I need to make a final choice, and soon. Between my female woes, my lack of funds at bill time, and my personal relationships, I'm a complete wreck tonight.

I'm also bummed out I couldn't make Rambo's party, because of these reasons I mentioned.

Proud of myself. Without knowing a thing about plumbing I completely replaced my kitchen faucet. It works beautifully and there are no leaks. I even had issues getting the old one off and researched the hell out of it finding an obscure tool was my best bet. Tracked down the tool and solved that problem.

not sad.... dissapointed. More with myself, than anything else. But still. This is a hard feeling. And if ANY ONE tells me "i told you so" I will rip their tongue out and wipe their ass with it. and if anyone knows where I got that from, +10 for you. But be warned. I am in NO MOOD! NONE!

Still loved. I do feel loved. For had I not been loved, things wouldn't have turned out the way they did. I just wish I was more okay with how I felt. Kinda dead, and non-feeling, right now. I am more okay with thiings, than I thought that I'd be. I broke down earlier. But when one's world crashes down, one tends to cry their eyes out.

Tired. Very tired. The last few hours have been mentally and emotionally draining. My tummy has been hurting for several hours now.

Waiting... I have a feeling that I'll be doing that for a while.... The best things in life are worth waiting for, and I am finding that out the hard way. Least it wasn't an engagement.... Part of me still hopes that will happen.. one day. But the way my last 2 have gone, I'm not sure I'll ever fully want it. 3 times a charm, right? But its WAY too soon to feel any of that now. Or is it too late? O.o

"I could see myself spending the rest of my life with you." Those words still rein true. I can only hope that as time goes on, you still feel that way, as well. :)

This is the hardest thing I'd ever had to to... miss you....

feeling that secrets are meant to stay that way... and life is much more dour when that remains the case...

Its nice to see someone else who feels this way. :thumbsup:

Excited about my bo staff training seminar I'm going to today.. should be lots of fun.

Awake..

Looking forward to going on a date tonight, it's been a long time so.. kinda nervous and I'm feeling out of the loop.

Is it Maui time, yet? A few days of "Cabo Wobbling" would be nice, as well. Maybe even an Alaskan cruise, or a northern California hiking expedition..

Someone PLEASE get me out of here!!!! I need a nice, peaceful tropical island or northern woods vacation!

These are MY feelings at the moment.

Edited by jynxxxedangel

...my fingers are healing nice and crooked and lumpy my thumb now slants the wrong way when I bend it...and my pointer on the other hand is crooked when I hold it straight

can't help it as I still have to wipe my ass...drive...make $, and love...chores...

This stuff is amazing though

http://www.revolutionhealthstore.com/qxp80...wrap_2_inch.htm

its latex free!

so, I guess I feel like a piece of knotty pine

Like they completely shut down our street to film in front of our house. I pulled up and Drew Barrymore is standing there in front of my house asking me to move my car.

What a pain-in-the-you-know-what.

I'd tell Drew to kiss my ass personally.

I'm tired, but it's been a good weekend so far. Although there are things going on in life right now that are confusing me. I hate that frienships have to be so damn confusing and difficult...it's hard and it hurts.

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic